Prompt #1

Prompt: I think one where the old crew meets the new one, including Leon, would be great!

                A.N.- I decide to put this one under The Only Faith prompts because I did it in Brennan's POV. For those of you who only read The Only Faith, hopefully this isn't too confusing!

----------------------------------------

                "I can't believe we're going to Beckett's house," I said.

                Leon laughed. "Well, you won't have to deal with his family. They're out of town for the weekend."

                "Most people would throw a party. Not invite their old rebellion crew over for a get together," I said.

                "Beckett isn't exactly the partying type," Leon pointed out.

                I'd driven up from my town and picked Leon up. Beckett had invited us to spend time at his house while his parents were gone. I was wondering just how awful this whole thing was going to go.

                "That's...more cars than I expected," I said as Beckett's house came into view.

                Leon shrugged. "Maybe he has more friends than we thought."

                "Are we talking about the same Beckett?" I asked, parking the car.

                The two of us got out and went up to the door, knocking. Beckett yanked the door open, and I wondered why all of this boy's movements were so damn aggressive. Get a stress ball or something, damn.

                He led us inside and to the living room, where Fagan, Tessa, and a group of older kids I didn't know were. The only one of the older group I recognized was Kaz Warrick, lounging on the couch with a cute boy next to him, his legs slung over Kaz's lap.

                "Going to introduce us to your old crew, Beckett?" I asked. "I only know the thief with the undercut."

                "Six years later and that's still how people know you," the cute boy.

                "I told you I can't get rid of the undercut," Kaz said. "How else would anyone recognize me?"

                "That's Kaz, Killian, Leo, Pete, and Mikayla," Beckett said, gesturing to them as he spoke their names. "Brennan and Leon."

                "Nice to meet you all," Leon said.

                Leo squinted at him. "Something about that kid is really familiar."

                "Probably because he's Constance's kid," Kaz said.

                "Holy shit," Pete said. "Beck, what the fuck? When did you start hanging out with Constance's kid? Probably his illegitimate kid. Doesn't look anything like him."

                Leon gave a patiently exasperated sigh. "He's my dad. Trust me."

                "Kaz!" Killian glared, picking his leg up so he could kick Kaz in the chest. "Give me back my fucking sock."

                "I took it ten minutes ago, Malley. How did you just notice?" Kaz asked, holding up a sock.

                Killian positioned his foot over Kaz's crotch. "Sock. Now."