Chapter 23

It's been a while. Enjoy!

What's happening...

Why do I feel so weak...?

Weak was an understatement. My limbs felt glued to the covers that binded me. The warmth caressing my skin. The sweet smell of lavender filling my senses.

I sighed in delight and shifted in this welcoming darkness, then I felt a small warm pocket of air slowly grazing my neck.

I quickly open my eyes and adjust to the surroundings around me. My eyes shift towards the white cracked ceiling and watched it in complete silence. I turn my head softly to my side to inspect the source of the breath that kissed my neck. It was Hinata.

What's the meaning of this?!

My heart begins to race as nothing was making sense to me. I abruptly sit up watching my hands and to my shock, the bandages were gone. My right hand was just fine.

What the hell is going on?!

I place my hands and touch my face and notice my hair wasn't even the length I last remembered it being. I lightly slap my face to wake up from this insane dream only to be stopped by the angelic voice next to me.

"Naruto-kun? A-Are you alright?" asked the sweet lavender haired girl, Naruto turned his head slowly capturing her gaze, he drank in her disheveled look that aroused him incredibly. The blankets softly covering her every curve. How cruel.

I quickly shake my head and remove such thoughts from my head and grabbed her shoulders surprising the Heiress.

"Hinata! What's goi-"

Before I could even continue, a finger was placed on my lips silencing my running thoughts abruptly, I was about to continue my loud demands but stopped once her face scurried a stern look. A very foreign sight, a very adorable sight.

She shushed me and silently pointed her finger right past me pointing at who knows what.

I silently obeyed and turn my head following the direction of her pointed finger and watched as two figures wrapped in blankets softly snore, their bodies softly lifting up and down with every breath. My throat went dry once I found out who those two other people were.

Sakura and Tenten.

I turn back to Hinata with a look of complete confusion and utter shock. She returned a look of question and held my hand that were still placed on her shoulders.

"Did you h-have a nightmare Naruto-kun?"

I don't know. This has to be a dream right?

"I-I... No...I..." I was at a loss for words, nothing was adding up. I could see Hinata's face fill with worry, she softly let go of my hand and reached towards my cheek. Time went slow for a second, her hand ever so closely reaching my face. My heart pouring ever so loudly in my chest.

No!

I slap her hand away and jumped out of the bed, I stumble on the ground on the luggage and piles of clothes on the ground and quickly continued walking out.

I could hear the beds shifting with groans coming from very annoyed women.

"Naruto-kun!"

"What's going on?"

I reach the door and turn the knob so fast and swing the door open only to a girl no older than him proceed to knock on the door, I crashed onto her making both of us grunt and yelp. Her plates full of food fell and shattered towards the ground as we both fell on our behinds. I could feel the scorching hot liquid splash into my right hand making me howl in pain.