Chapter 11

I'm curious, how did you find my first story? Enjoy!

"We welcome you to the council, Toneri Otsutsuki"

"I am honored, thank you" vowed Toneri before the council. The colossal room filled with ten people with silky white golden robes. The room held a crimson carpet of the highest quality with columns made by the very known artists themselves, it was a place of the utmost prestige. This room was known as the war room.

"Now that you're a member of this council, we have a matter to attend to," finished an elderly man known as Homaru, an old timer, a man that has seen it all.

He stood amongst the ones seated and welcomed the vacant seat to Toneri which he gracefully took.

"Now! A matter has fallen into our lap, a matter that is by no means a slight problem" the many faces turned towards the elder man. Whispers amongst each other as they were kept in suspense.

"Akuma The Master Thief is in our custody,"

"What?!"

"I don't believe it.."

"Is the real Akuma..?"

"Hn"

"Lies!" shouted Toneri silencing the room completely, many members turned their attention by his outburst, giving him questionable glares.

Absolutely no fucking way he's alive, I killed him...I killed him with my own hands!

"We are scheduled to go to the court, our decisions will be done there" announced Homaru as the members remaining all stood up. They all calmly walked out in a civilized high-class fashion until there were only two left in the council.

"Don't overstep" said the elder Otsutsuki, "Don't make me regret this"

"Im deeply sorry, Momoshiki-sama" bowed Toneri suppressing his turmoil of emotions, why was he scared?

"Very well, let's go to the court and deal with this Master Thief trash"

~

It was an early afternoon over the city of Konoha. The rumors quickly spread like wildfire. Akuma The Master Thief was finally caught. The nightmare known as Thieves Landing would end today. Many high officials and clan members were required to attend to this court day. Silence fell a nearly every street as many wanted to know the outcome of this.

The courtroom was filled to its capacity, many whispers and conversations transpired as the eleven seats were vacant.

Soon enough, the council members set foot in the courtroom silencing every conversation just by their presence. They took their respective seats and waited patiently for the last remaining individual to arrive, and soon enough he came. Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage.

It wasn't by any means the easiest day of his life, he almost wished he didn't live long enough to see this unfold. His son was alive once again, traversing through the lands with a dead name. His face captured an emotion of endless stress, but he had a duty. He was going to see this through the best of his ability. Even if he had to witness him die.

"Welcome everyone, for this case I will be your speaker, Tsunade Senju! Bring forth the defendant!"

The wooden gates opened from the courtroom with a loud scream echoing throughout the courthouse. Naruto was chained in several places as the mass amount of guards entered the room, pointing their spears near his throat and vital parts. The sounds of chain rattling and dragging through the ground filled the courtroom, once Naruto was in front of the twelve individuals up high, he looked at each and everyone one of them until he set his eyes into the ones he's been dying to see. Ashen colored eyes filled with fear stared into Naruto's piercing cobalt ones.