Chapter 13

Making up for the slacks, here's another one.

Dedicated to the hole puncher.

Enjoy.

"You're free to go,"

The rays of sunlight pierce through the opening doors, a wave of fresh air filled the opening of the dungeon.

There it was, freedom.

"Your belongings will be Konoha's law enforcement, we're watching you," said the guard.

As expected, no directions.

I walk out of the dungeon for this first time in that past two days. My "paperwork" was apparently lost, in which I had to stay longer than I should. However, these guards wouldn't dare mock a prestigious clan like the Hyuga clan.

Now here I was, standing in the middle of nowhere, far from the rural places of Konoha, but I knew my way, I did roam a lot as a kid.

I wore beat up shorts, no- more like rags, and a ripped up dirty shirt with some low-end sandals.

Fuck, I thought to myself, I run my hand through my dirty locks and sigh. That's when I took notice and looked down at both of my hands, it finally hit me.

Kurama, are you responsible for my right hand? I mentally ask receiving no response.

"Tch!"

I begin walking towards the middle of the city, I had to retrieve everything I had no matter how I looked like. I asked Hinata to bring everyone to her home days prior.

~

"Bring those who want to know... just not my family"

"W-Why?"

"I'll deal with it myself..."

~

"Boruto why does your room stink?" exclaimed a certain Uchiha girl.

"W-What?!" Boruto outrageously shouted sticking his tongue out "My room does not smell baka"

"What did you call me..."

"Ugh! I don't wanna hear it" said Boruto lifting his hands in the air, he didn't know why he even bothered inviting Sarada into his room. They both were bored out there anyways. .

He stepped outside his room shutting the door muddling all her remarks. He walked the long hallway that led to the stairs to hear the small chatter coming from downstairs. He peeked through the wooden rails from up top and was amazed by the number of people in his home.

Many people varying from Kiba, Shino, Ino, Sakura, Sai, Lee, Tenten Shikamaru, Choji and even Neji.

They all had small chatter here and there with a little bit banter from an all to boisterous Inuzuka.

They were all gathered here today for the arrival of Naruto Uzumaki. Boruto couldn't wait for his father to come home.

He trailed his eyes away from the group and set his blue sapphire orbs on his mother. She quietly sat on the couch farthest from the room and looked lost in thought. He remembered how many times she cried these past days for the mistreating of his father. But it's all paying off soon.

Sasuke was the only person missing, he told everyone he would wait for Naruto in the law enforcement building. However, that was hours ago.

Where are you dad?

~

There was a silence between the Uchiha and Uzumaki, they walked among the masses, receiving many nasty looks. Now they both shared the same pain.