Book 2 Chapter 5

Enjoy.

It all happened so fast...

I could see the shards of glass scatter with each of shard reflecting the moonlight. A dark figure with eyes of a killer pinned me to the floor in a blink of an eye. The air left my lungs with a painful blow, my eyes turned to saucers when I saw a black rod diving down over me. I felt the black steel pierce and shatter the bones in my palms making me roar in pain with every inch. But it didn't end there, the figure stood over me and roughly stomped on my both of my kneecaps shattering the joint and bones.

The pain was too great. I could no longer hear my screams of agony. They were muffled sounds. My breath was ragged and heavy, my body trembling with the torrent of raging pain.

"NOO!" I could hear her sweet angelic voice cry out snapping me away from my pain for a moment.

The figure quickly turned towards the small shivering crying girl wrapped in her blankets and rushed to her side.

"Don't you fucking dare touch her!" I roar attempting to lift myself, I could feel a familiar demonic feeling engulfing myself. I growl and grunt with every breath that left me, an overwhelming amount of hate-filled me.

"I will fucking kill you!"

Naruto shook violently on the ground attempting with all his might to free himself. He slowly began to raise his pierced hands through the black steel rod winning inches and grunted and shouted with every inch won.

The air around him began to suffocate the two in the room, Himawari could no longer shout or scream, and the figure just stared.

Naruto's eyes slowly turned into red slits, the sound of his bones began to shift and crack, his growls grew more demonic.

"I can't have you turn," The figure quickly tapped the back of the small Uzumakis neck making her shut her eyes and fall to the bed harmlessly. With quick succession, the hooded figure quickly stood on top of the blond man.

They looked into each other's eyes for a second that seemed like minutes, one had eyes of sorrow and pity while the other held nothing but pure hatred.

"Know this, I'm taking your daughter away with a heavy heart,"

Naruto froze and stopped all his attempts to escape. His eyes widened even wider and his demonic slits slowly disappeared.

My daughter... She's my daughter...

"Meet me in the chamber of want, I'm sorry,"

And with that, his world went into a void.

The Chamber of Want.

~

It was now nearing into another cold night. Hinata Hyuga, a worried mother gone rogue now traversed the forest with ease. Her muscles running on the fumes and remnants of her lost self. She would find her baby girl no matter what.

For now her destination, the Hidden Cloud Village. She had been warned of setting foot at the doorsteps of their border. They would capture her or better yet, kill her on sight. Soon enough they would find out where she hailed from. Then comes the worst. But she didn't care. Hinata's mind was already set.

Suddenly, a shockwave froze her in place, the winds shifted direction, animals and insects of all sorts vanished. For a split second, she felt a malevolent presence. The pale-eyed woman gulped and held herself against the stem of the tree. Her knees felt weak, her heart began to race, her palms began to sweat. Something about this felt all too familiar. Then suddenly once again the wave of maliciousness disappeared. The winds returned along with the noises of the night.