Chapter 24

Long chappy. Enjoy

"Old man..."

A regret filled his heart, he didn't know why. Naruto spent his whole life hating this man for what he has become. He even went as far as claiming his death, even as far as attacking him.

Yet, here he was, looking down in rage, regret, and sadness. Naruto clenched his eyes and shut his fists tight. Despite hating his father, deep down inside, he still cared deeply for him.

"I'll kill him, I swear I will,"

Naruto slowly turned on his heels and continued the trek through the forest. He wasn't far, he was so close.

The ground beneath him began to quake, his blood boiled and his body began to let out steam.

Before he knew it, the sounds of a helpless cry could be heard just several feet away. It was a guard held by the neck. The beast roared and laughed as the man continued his struggle. Then he suddenly stopped as his eyes opened wide with fear.

Menma turned his head in anger and set his eyes upon the last person he wanted to see again. His grip lessened on the man's neck causing him to drop, he quickly stumbled away from the sight as the two demons were preparing to kill each other off.

"How-?"

Naruto was instantly in front of the navy haired man, and within seconds he was picked off the ground by his hand.

They were firmly placed around his neck making him snarl and struggle in the air. Menma watched his demonic slits and could see the pure killing intent. It shook him to the core.

Menma brought back his claw and dived in for the blond man's face in hopes of breaking the lock. But Naruto anticipated this, he blocked his incoming attack with his left hand effortlessly and quickly gripped it. Menma stared in horror as Naruto completely crushed his wrist, tearing it right off his socket.

The Uzumaki howled and cried in pain at the sudden loss of his right arm and was shut instantly by Naruto slamming him to the ground making bits and debri scatter all over.

He picked him up again by the head and shoved him into the tree stump causing a small tremor. Despite the agonizing pain, the navy haired man took this opportunity to land a blow, he quickly went in for a kick to his side which Naruto once again caught. It backfired.

A harsh snap and tear was heard as his knee was no longer functional to him. He cried and screamed in pain,he doubled over.

"Na..Naruto...I...I,"

He was punched straight in the jaw causing him to break right through the stump. Naruto harshly grabbed him by the shoulders picking him up and crushing his bones.

"You killed my father, you hurt my sister, you hurt the innocent" every word was harshly whispered into the trembling man's ears, driving the nail further and further down the man's soul.

"I... I.."

"And for that, I'm going to kill you,"

Naruto pierced his abdomen with his bare hand in pure rage, making the struggling Uzumaki gasps at the sudden life threatening blow. His crimson slits faded away and his eyes returned to their dark navy orbs and the demonic presence instantly faded leaving him clad naked with whatever little of his trousers he had left.

"It hurts doesn't it?" Naruto whispered into the man's war sending shivers down his spine as the sounds of his hand swimming in flesh returned back slowly. He watched the hole in his body in admiration and chuckled softly to himself.