Chapter 15

Another filler like chapter? I dont know, enjoy!

"Bring her in"

The sounds of a creaking door filled the room turning all the heads that were present. Her ashen eyes looked up from the floor and could see each and everyone of their faces, she noted the disgusting looks she received along with the cocky filled smirks. They wore the highest tailored quality of clothes bearing an ever so famous crest.

She timidly walked towards the desk that stops in the middle of the room where a shaggy white-haired man stood. This room, more like dungeon had a sickening feeling, residual energy from what she could only describe as immense pain.

"This is her, the one who turned in Akuma" spoke Toneri eyeing the girl up and down.

"I see"

The sounds of soft footsteps could be heard, the room fell into a deeper silent with every passing second. Toneri clutched his chair eyeing Momoshiki, he brought his hand forth and grasped the shivering girl's neck making her yelp, tears threatening to spill.

"What's her name" asked Momoshiki as he stared deeply into her ashen fearful orbs.

"Shion..."

The elder Otsutsuki let go of the girl making her cough desperately.

"We could use her to get to his family."

"I see..."

~

It was a quiet afternoon, Naruto was currently alone at the house, Hinata was at work and Boruto was at school. In just a few hours Boruto should be arriving home giving keeping him in silence. Not even his demon as talking to him.

He didn't like this, he didn't like the fact that Hinata worked her ass off to keep this roof, but understood from a parent's perspective.

Naruto stood from the couch once again passing by the small frames of goofy and beautiful paintings, he could already guess who was who's. He traced his fingers to his supposed son's painting a softly smiled. He felt a pang of sadness for this picture had two figures. It was Hinata and Boruto holding hands on a sunny day. His other stock figure hand stuck out in the air as if this person was erased...

You're making it up to them now, don't stay in the past.

Yeah...

The blond man shook his head from some depressing thoughts and made his way to Hinata's huge backyard. He walked past under the stairs of the house that led to another wooden door, he undid the locks with soft clicks and turned the knob to be washed with fresh air and the sounds of chirping birds.

Wow...

The backyard was breathtaking, it held flowers of all colors like the front of the house; he could see the trees cast such beautiful shadows as the edges were filled with flowers and in the middle was a wooden platform with a bunch of wooden swords and kunai's all scattered.

"This is where they train..."

Naruto slowly walked forth stepping onto the wooden platform and felt a rise of excitement, he bounced around feeling the wood below him and noted how comfortable it felt. Then Naruto was getting into it. He undid his small black sweater that Sasuke let him keep and remained in his black shirt, he began moving side to side getting his heart pumping. Before he knew it, he began doing his forgotten training. He held his hidden stance that no one knew. The stance that only Master Thieves knew, he adapted it and made it his own. He never really came up with a name. He could remember vividly the day he learned it.

"Naruto, now that you've obtained the last rank, I grant you this."

Naruto stepped forth receiving the scroll, every Master Thief stood in the room gawking at the blond teen. He could see all his comrades all smirking proudly at him except for some.