Book 2 Chapter 2

Enjoy.

It was a very busy afternoon for the young Hokage. Doors in all directions constantly opened and closed begging for her attention. Sara's mind was becoming overwhelmed by the words of her guards and advisors became background noise. She would just nod and sign away the papers presented to her, not even sparing a glance at their reaction.

There was something much more important occupying her mind. Yes, the case of Naruto Uzumaki's innocence has been reopened. Currently half of her friends attended the courthouse excluding Hinata as much as she hated it. If everything went according to plan. The council would crumble with the presented evidence. They would have no choice but to deter and remove the Otsutsuki's claim. In turn removing the banishment of one Naruto Uzumaki.

In the span of six years not one bounty hunter from the Hidden leaf took on the contract to kill Naruto. Simply because they respected him, but most of all, they were afraid of him.

"Hokage-sama? Are you sure you want to sign this?"

Sara's train of thought crashed altogether bringing her back to reality. She shook her head and watched the half smiling advisor. She glanced down at her hand where half of her signature was written only to gasps.

She retracted her hand back immediately as if it was scorching steel and sighed to herself.

"Get rid of this document, we will not negotiate with those thieves,"

"Right, Hokage-sama!" the advisor bowed before leaving her chamber in quick succession.

The crimson haired Uzumaki shook her head in disbelief as she placed her fingers on her brow. A throbbing pain could be felt in her temples. She softly massaged the area with her forefingers and relaxed in attempts to relieve the tension that had built up. Her shoulders remained stiff as ever while her posture was poor.

I seriously need a vacation.

She instantly shook her head from such thought and focused on what mattered right now.

Suddenly the doors to her chamber busted wide open making her snap her head at the intruder, she could hear the commotion that was followed by this person.

It was Hinata. Wild with tears.

~

Earlier

It was another quiet morning in the Uzumaki household. A Friday that fell in everyone's high spirit. A pay day for most and a beginning of their weekend. Both Boruto and Himawari were both up preparing breakfast for their beloved mother.

Boruto had a mission today which in result caused him to wake up extra early, as, for the younger Uzumaki, she just woke extra early on Fridays. It was her favorite day, her mother would be off work for today including the weekends which made them both plan a super weekend. However, it wasn't all happy for the small lavender haired girl. Her older brother was going to be gone for a couple of days, she understood his role in this family. She knew he would cancel his mission if she begged him to stay. But no, she understood his goal.

To be known, to be powerful more powerful that dad.

Himawari would help her older brother Boruto achieve his goal. Yet now, she always wondered how her father looked like. Both Hinata and Boruto never spoke much about him. And if it was, it would be a fond memory of him. Especially her mother, who would trail away in her memories as she spoke about her father.

He is a kind man a man who treasures his family like no other, a man with whiskers just like you!

Himawari giggled to herself as the memory finished playing in her mind causing her brother beside her raise a brow.