Chapter 67

Levin
Weeks have gone by and... It's July. Heh, summer has gone fast honestly. I just want to relax for my last month..

But I can't of course because the concert... Is tomorrow..

AHH WHY AM I EVEN DOING THIS EMBARRASSING SONG?!

All the band members were in the room except Y/N so they could see me panicking..

"Levin you alright there?" Lex asked me.

"No! Why am I even singing this?!" I asked panicky.

"Because you wanted to? I mean... There's basically no turning back now," Malachi smirked.

I blushed a deep shade of red and  looked away embarrassed.

"Then... Do you think... She will think..."

"Levin oh Levin my boy. You have so much to learn," Malachi sighed and put his hand on left shoulder.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Bro, we're here for you. You can do it."

Malachi smiled along with Kyle and Alexis. I smiled slightly and nodded.

"Alright I can do this!"

Y/N
Mmm... I'm so tired from all the walking back to the house to the mall...

I was getting new clothes. I was running out and literally, most of my shirts, shorts, and pants didn't fit me anymore!

So... I used some of my money I got from my mom's credit card. Wish I had infinity money tho... Now that would be awesome!

Anyways getting back to my legs, they're... Pretty much worn out and I feel bad for them because they're part of me.

I do know how to drive but... Aaron took it for work...

But that's alright, I'll be on my bed all day today afterwards~

I opened the front door and closed the door.

"UGH!" I groaned and put the bags in the couch.

"Oh uh hey Y/N!" Alina smiled while she had Lilith behind her with Celestia and Jet.

(I'm guessing Aphmau NOT Jess in Mystreet has Celestia, Alex and Eli III but... I guess I can just make Celestia?)

"Oh uh... Alina! Hey!"

"Did you go shopping?" She asked me while she looked through my bags curiously.

"Yeah... My clothes were getting smaller so I bought new ones.

I heard Alina sighed. "You should have brought something special for the concert..." Alina mumbled.

"What did you say?" I asked her questionably.

"Oh nothing..." Alina giggled. "Anyways... So you want to like but something more... Levin look?"

I looked at her confused. "What does that mean?"

She face palmed. "Never mind... Why don't you come to the mall with me?" She asked smiling brightly.

"B-But-

"Not buts! You need clothes that are more... Pretty that's the word!"

"No I don't Alina!" I said sighing.

"Fine... Just saying tho. Just give me a ring and I'll run quickly over here to pick you up," She grinned and went out the front door.

Ugh... I'm so exhausted. Maybe a nap will cure it...

Yeah I'll put my clothes in the closet later...

I picked up my bags and went into my room, put them on the floor and changed into some more comfortable clothes.

My head landed on my pillow and I closed my eyes.

No Malachi talking to me about Levin, no Alina  asking me for help, no Levin-

Wait... Where is everybody? I know where Aphmau, Aaron and Alina went to but...

Where's Levin and Malachi?