Chapter 40 | Broken...

Levin
S-School was over... S-Should I tell her?...

I signed and shook my head. I can't do it anymore..

"Where's your stupid confidence you had before?" H-Huh?!

A little mini of myself that had angel wings and a harp appeared in folding of me. It was flying.

"I-I don't know.." I said looking down ashamed.

"You should be ashamed of yourself! You're a good person, Levin! Tell her." Those were the last words I heard form the mini Levin before it disappeared.

Ugh... I'm hallucinating.. I took my water bottle from my bag and drank it.

..I need to go home. If I don't, I might spot them again. And if I do, my jealousy level will go to 100%. Also, I don't want to see Bryan kissing Y/N at 0.7 seconds again. You have to kiss her for a second! Not 0.7 gosh...

I groaned and started walking.

As I got there, Malachi stood there and opened the door for me.

"Thanks Chi..." I mumbled and rushed into the house.

"Hey bro, what's the rush?" He asked me. I stopped walking upstairs and turned to him.

"I want to be in my room." I said seriously.

I went upstairs into my room and couldn't close the door since Chi was annoying enough.

"Where's my happy brother?" He said.

Malachi was technically the oldest since he is a few months older than me. So basically I'm the middle sibling.

"Levin smile." Chi said showing a big, bright smile. I stared at him emotionless.

"Leave. Me. ALONE!" I yelled to him. He backed away surprised and stared at me unbelievably.

"Levin..." He said my name confused. "Oh I know how to make you smile." He smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever get out of my room. I need to do homework." I said annoyed.

The last thing I knew was that I was tackled to the floor and Malachi was on top of me smirking.

My back was on the floor so I could see his ugly face.

"Last chance Levin." He smiled annoyingly.

"I said go away." I said as I tried my best to push him away.

He then tickled my sides making me smile and put my hand to my mouth to cover it. The other trying to get him off.

"Malachi Lycan!" I yelled. I gave in and laughed.

He stopped and smiled. "See there's a smile." He said and got up. I stood up and looked at him annoyingly.

"Get out of my room!" I yelled annoyed and frustrated.

"Levin are you alright? You've been acting weirdly recently..." Malachi ignored me. He put his hand on my right shoulder. Just a bit taller than me. Like a few centimeters but that's all...

"I'm good." I said nonchalantly.

He signed and gave up for the first in like forever finally.

(I swear if anybody mentions frozen because of this. I don't know what'll I do .-.)

"Fine. I'm going downstairs. But, just know that I'm here." He said smiling. He finally went out of my room and closed the door.

"Ugh geez. Did he have to tickle me in a bad mood?" I mumbled under my breath.

Y/N
I was walking home from school alone since Bryan said he was going to be busy.

(Ahem. Liar. Ahem.)

I mean, I don't think he needs to walk with me everyday since he'll be busy with stuff.

Not to mention, Levin has been busy lately... I wonder if he's starting to do it on purpose.

I signed and kept walking on the sidewalk.

I guess it's nice to not be social sometimes. But, Bryan said he'll buy me a treat since he couldn't walk with me.

He's so sweet. He has changed since Freshman year. I wonder what he's busy with...

I stopped walking and heard something...

"Hehehe." Is that... giggling?..

Being the most person I am, I walked to the sound closer and closer.

Maybe I should t disturb-

I stopped in my tracks and stop there shaking.

N-No. T-This is a nightmare. Right?.. RIGHT?! I closed my eyes and pinched myself. I-It's not...

I looked at both of them with tears in my eyes. H-How- Why would he do this to me?.. Does he not love me?..

Bryan was holding a girl by the waist and pushing her to the wall while the girl had her legs wrapped around him and her fingers over his hair. T-They were.. making out?..

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I can do this. I have to be strong.

..BUT I CANT!

"B-Bryan." I called his name shaking. I saw them stop and both looked at me. His eyes were widen as the sun.

"Y-Y/N! I can explain!" He said innocently.

"No. You don't have to explain. Just Accor the fact that you don't love me. You never did." I said tears in my eyes still dropping down.

They both pulled away and he smirked.

"Do you think I would stay in a relationship with you and not look at other girls? I already had lost my virginity by another girl while I was still with you. Since the girl I had it with got pregnant, I told her to have abortion since I didn't want a stupid child." He said annoyed.

T-Thats horrible...

"Even if I had a child, I would care for it! Unlike you!" I yelled to him. He rolled his eyes.

"You're fun to toy with. How about we go to my place and go to bed? I mean, nobody loves you. Except for me." He smiled.

My hands shook. "Y-You don't care about the personality don't you? You only care about looks. Because you're rich. I'm stupid that I have you another chance." I said breaking down into tears.

"Yeah you know what, crying doesn't fit you. You look ugly while crying. Get out of here. I'm going to bed with you." He said to the girl besides him.

"I'm done. We're done." I said still breaking down.

He started kissing the girl and put up a hand to say he didn't care.

I walked home crying like an idiot. I put my hoodie on so people didn't see me.

I'm honestly an idiot... All those times I spent with him was a lie. He was going to take me to prom too... Prom is in a month..

I guess I'll just never find him... The right person.

Mom... I'm broken.