Chapter 24

Y/N POV
Wednesday morning... Till January 6, we are on holiday vacation. New Years is right around the corner.

Right now, Malachi is helping me move my boxes to Aphmau's house which is so kind of him like oh my gosh.

Sarcasm is my thing near Malachi.

I had my room packed into my boxes and backpacks. Even tho we just have to walk, I don't want to carry items one by one or three by three. I think I'll feel bad for my legs.

I looked at my empty room... all the boxes were out in the living room.. I didn't need anything except for all the things in my room. I went to my parents room and looked at it. I could leave right now and carry the boxes while Malachi is helping me but, I want to look at my parents room just for the last time before I move..

There were pictures of my parents together and the usual.. I want to take one thing tho.

My mom and dad said that if anything happened to them, I'll take their money because it's important.. and I did.

It's my money that I will protect with all my life. I'm not an adult yet but, at least it's enough to buy me my own necessary things like food and clothes. Well, like I need more clothes. I got enough. I mean, they all fit me and that's what matters.

Also I can get into a college with the money I have next year! Well, if I have enough that is.

I took both their wallets and putted it in my pockets. I never had a credit card before.. how do I even use these?? Can I just use cash?

(So okay. I know credit cards have like a lot of money on them but I just searched it in and there's a bill due every month so, I'm just going to ignore that and just say um...................that you can get it for free!..)

I guess I'll give it a go.. even the money in the bank? I guess it's for electrify, water, food, drinks, etc.

I guess I'll give it a shot. I looked at the room. I got pictures of them... a bunch so it should be fine... I wonder how my room is. Levin said I'm sharing a room with Alina so that should be fun. She's in Year 10 I think... I'm in Year 12 so I'm older than her. Except she's a lot smarter than Levin.

I smiled. Well, new house, here I come!..

I walked out of my parents room and closed the door.

"Oh my goodness!!!! Finally! UGH! I've been waiting here for years now! How could you do this to me Y/N?!" He asked me dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being a drama queen. Or should I say drama king? Malachi you've been waiting here for about 5 minutes. Gee you have a phone for a reason." I laughed.

He got up form the floor and laughed. "It's good to have a little laugh you know?" He asked as he stretched. "You know, it's going to be weird having you around the house. You'll see Levin without a shirt which you're used to I think? Me waking up early ever morning, Lilith well, you'll maybe have to be babysitting her, and Alina just being your best friend... Gosh you know what, it's not so bad after all.." He thought and said out loud.

"Yeah alright. I think I'll get used to the house. C'mon, help me with these four boxes. I'll get these two." I said and carried them both. The smaller one on top of the other.

"Alrighty last two boxes. Let's go then." Malachi responded and let me go first.

Walking through the neighborhood was like a magical land.. Christmas decorations were still up till New Years. I never could get tired of watching them while we passed by.

As we got to Aphmau's house, the door opened to reveal, Alina.

Aphmau said that she grew out of the bow on her back of her black jet hair. She had a purple shirt on and some comfortable black shorts. Since I guess she's planning on just staying on her house. She was barefoot. She's a beautiful young lady.

She smiled softly as she saw her brother and I.

"Come in guys. Mom and dad both made cookies for everyone. The problem is that dad is teaching mom to still cook." Alina responded.

"I will after I put these boxes in my room." I answered. She smiled and nodded. "I'll show you the room. Chi, you can give me those boxes if you want." She said.

"You're never this nice but alright." Malachi gave her the boxes and looked at me. "Let's go upstairs to our room then." She stated.

I followed behind her while we gone up, upstairs. Alina opened her door to reveal a bank bed and one half of the room covered with her stuff while half of the other side was empty. The walls were a color of white.

"Oh if you want, the room can be colored F/C. That's my second favorite color anyways. (If you favorite color is purple, just pretend that Alina said "that's my favorite color anyways."

"I guess we could. I'll buy the paint since you let me share a room with you." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

The floor was a beautiful black carpet that felt comfortable when barefooted.

It was a nice color of blue for the bunk beds

It was a nice color of blue for the bunk beds. Alina had a desk with a computer and a mirror for I guess her makeup? She kinda wears makeup. Not too much like her mother tho. Her desk was magenta and a silver colored wheelchair was pushed in. Three drawers which were blue, pink, and purple were probably filled with papers and markers. Possibly her books and textbooks, too.

She also had a small bookshelf that was white were filled with books that looked like had lots of pages. And... of course, there was a closet for her clothes. Wait...

"Alina, is that a walk in closet?!" I said surprised.

She smiled and nodded. "Yep. Mom said that half of the side could be filled with my clothes and shoes while the other side is for yours." She said. "Let me show you."

Alina opened the closet door and revealed a massive space. Half of the neutral brown colored closet was already filled in with her stuff while the other was empty for mine. "After the closet walk, there's the bathroom. Two sinks, one toilet, and a shower. There's no bath tub tho." She opened another door to reveal the plain area, bathroom.

"Well then, I'll leave you to pack your stuff. Dad and I are going to be playing soccer outside. If you need me, we're in the backyard." She answered and smiled. She definitely got the always smile look form her mother. She went out of the closet and closed the door.

I did the same. I looked at the boxes that lied ahead of me, waited to be opened.

The room door opened without permission and in came a blond haired guy.

"Need help unpacking?" He asked me guilty. "Sorry I didn't help pick up the boxes with you. I was busy helping my mom do dinner." He answers.

I laughed. "Levin it's fine. You don't need to be sorry. Oh but the way, can you say thank you from me to Malachi for helping me? He really was useful." I smiled.

"Yeah I will. So, need help?" He asked again.

"Sure. Help will be nice." I said.