Chapter 32

Y/N
I was thankful to both Aaron and Aphmau. Aaron drives us all here. When I mean us, Aphmau, Alina, Lilith, Malachi, Levin, and me....

"Thank you Aaron, Aphmau." I said to them both with a smile.

"Oh anytime sweetie. You're going to be my future d-

"MOM!" Levin yelled as redness covered his face.

"Oh and Levin talks about you to me all the time. Honestly it's so c-

"Alright alright we get it! Let's get out of the car and respect our visitors." Levin said as he opened the car door. Everyone else did and we got out do the car.

I wonder what that was all about.. Honestly, I'm curious now.. Meh, who cares?

Levin
As Y/N and the rest were ahead, I stopped mom for a second. "M-Mom..." I asked her. She stopped and looked at me. "Yes Levin?"

"W-Why did you do that? Why did you almost called her your future daughter in law..?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Levin, I see that look at your face around Y/N. You never dated a girl. Y/N seems important to you." She said.

"I-I don't like her! She's my friend hat I care for!"

"Then why did you ask her to move in with us?" I froze and rated at the ground.

"....." W-Why is my mouth not moving?! Just say that she's your friend and she needed help already! Urg!!!!

"Just.. Think about it. Remember what I told you about your father and I." She smiled and walked ahead.

I can't possibly...

Can't I?...!

I touched my lips

I touched my lips... Do I...?

Y/N
The funeral was over.. It was rather depressing than I thought it would be.. I...

"Y/N!" Levin came over running to me. "Let's go watch the fireworks tonight." He said to me. I mean.. It's almost night and-

"It starts at 8pm! And it's.. 6! Let's just go home for now. I'm excited!" He said.

He's acting.. different... Or am I just out of my mind?!