Chapter 17

Y/N POV
Next morning and I'm the same as yesterday...

It was lunch time... Nothing i ate for breakfast...

I walked over to the cafeteria where students crowed. I saw the guys in the line waiting for me.

Please don't spot me please don't spot me...

I went to a vending machine and I got Cheetos. As I tried to eat out of the cafeteria, Levin spotted me and waved at me.

I looked at him and panicked. I ran out with my snack in hand.

I ran into the music room and into the closet. Luckily the music teacher is on break...

I sat down with my knees to my chest and my head down...

Great just great... I don't want to go to school anymore...

It just makes my day worst and worst each time...

I opened the closet door and ate inside the music room.

Just then, a student came in with a his lunch...

Isn't that the new student who is popular with the girls all of a sudden?..

He looked at me and smiled. "You staring at me beautiful?" He flirted with me. I looked at him blank and rolled my eyes.

??? POV
W-What?! It's so easy for a girl to fall in love with me! With my looks and great body and a private complement?! This girl is hardcore... I like that.

"Just look at me." I walked up to her and raised her to chin so she could see my hot face.

"Am I hot? Cute? Handsome?" I asked her giving my sweet smile.

She rolled her eyes. Ugh... my heart...

"You keep complementing yourself... I'm not in the mood for some guy to flirt with me... I'm even staying away from my best friends. So you go away too..." She said coldly.

She walked away and my face was in shocked.

I grabbed her wrist and pinned her down to the wall.

She looked at me wide eyed.

"But I can make it so much fun for you.." I smiled.

She tried to pull away but I just kept making it harder.

I took off my shirt revealing my beautiful abs. She looked at them shocked and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Do you like them babe?" She asked me.

"Don't call me that!" She yelled at me.

I chuckled. "Alright princess whatever you prefer." I said smiling at her beautiful face.

"Don't call me pet names! What's your name anyways?!?!" She asked me.

"Oh my names James." I smiled.

"Don't you want to take it a little further than this?" I asked her looking at her shirt.

She shook her head.

"Oh it's Tuesday. Upside down day how much do you want?" I asked her.

She looked wide eye at me as I lifted her shirt up a little showing her cute belly button.

Y/N POV
"LEVIN!" I yelled his name tears coming out of my eyes.

He looked at me confused and kept lifting my shirt up little by little.

Just when he got to my bra, a person came in tackling James off me. I putted my shirt back down..

I looked at him shocked and surprised and softly cried.

He tied James's hands behind his back while he sat there groaning.

"L-Levin.." I cried his name out.

Levin POV
"Are you o-

I felt two hands around my neck... she hugged me tightly crying in my chest.

I patted her back calming her down.

"D-Don't leave me here alone..." She said crying..

"I won't Y/N... I'll never let you go.." I said petting her head..

She looked up at me and saw her tears.

I got rid of them with my thumb clearing both sides.

Just then, my face was pushing against her slowly and her face leaning in slowly...

Our faces so close...

"Hey! You know I'm here!" The guy said.

We both stopped and pulled away. I started the back of my neck embarrassed.

"R-Right. Okay James. I won't tell the principal what you did if you don't do anything to Y/N and apologize to her. Unless she lets you then okay I guess..." I said awkwardly. Grr I hope she doesn't... I will beat this guy up for her if she wants too...

"Hmmph." He said looking away. "I was just getting started." He glared at me.

I grabbed his shirt collar and glared at him.

"What. Is. Your. Choice?" I said to him slowly. He gulped and nodded his head quickly.

I let go his collar and looked at him.

"I'll let you go but if you do this to her one more time- You know what I'll do."  I threatened him.

I let go of his hands and he ran away.

I turned back to Y/N and smiled at her.

She looked down.

"So yah. That guy is too good for you anyways." I joked. Of course she's TOO good for him. Not him too good for her.

Not even a laugh.. She would normally laugh...

I purposely tripped. She would normally laugh.

Nothing... "C'mon! SMILE AT LEAST!" I said to her.

She didn't look up.

"Hey is something up?.." I asked her.

"W-Why?.." She asked nervously. Obviously yes...

"C'mon. You can tell me. Is something wrong? I noticed since yesterday." I said to her walking to her.

"W-What?? Pfft ya right I'm fine! Just a little tense of uh that." She lied.

"Y/N..." I said her name.

She looked down.

"I-Its nothing!" She said against the wall and looking down..