/Chapter 29\

Y/N POV
B-Breath Y/N... Breath... I sat down on my desk and looked right. H-Huh?

"W-Where's Levin..." I said under my breath.. Didn't he come to school this morning? He was getting ready! I saw him!

The teacher was doing roll call and Levin was still not here. Is he sick or something?! B-

The door suddenly open and Levin came in silently. The teacher turned to him and Levin gave her a note.

"Oh okay. That's acceptable. Now, sit down." She demanded. Levin's at down beside me and he signed to himself. After roll call was finished, I turned to Levin.

"Where have you been?" I said worried. He smiled cheeky at me.

"Aww you missed me so bad didn't you?" I rolled my eyes. "Pfft. Like I would." I said laughing a bit.

He chuckled. "I didn't study for my uh.. Spanish class that I'm having for extra. So... I went to the library and studied a bit. The bell rang and I thought it was the first bell. I saw people getting out and then I noticed and rushed. Of course the note was an excuse for being late. Studying." He said nervously.

I laughed by force which didn't get Levin.

"Oh well that's nice right boo?" I said as a joke.

"Boo? I'm your boo now? What the heck do you got a fever?!" He said and begun feeling my forehead as a joke. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being Mr. Overprotective." I said. He chuckled. "Sorry Miss. Boo." He fake groaned.

That actually got me laughing for real. He smiled at my laugh.

"Finally got a real laugh from you.. You think I didn't notice the fake one? Hmm? I known you for years!" He said.

I smiled. "You haven't known me for a decade..."

"Will. I known you for... Hmm. I met you when we were 10.. So I basically known you for about 7 years. 3 more years to go!"

The bell rang signaling homeroom was over Levin and I got up. When the door Levin opened, my eyes widen too quick. Levin froze as well.

"Um this is my class?... Yeah.." Bryan said. B-Bryan is um... Y-You know that um that person that was my b-boyfriend...

He slept pass Levin and touched my shoulder and walked away to a seat.

I better get moving then... Why did he touch my shoulder... Err...