Chapter 2

Alright so thanks to SaphireGem76, for suggesting to have a male husky named Jett!

Oh and I forgot to thank the people who suggested Katelyn and Jeffory should be your parents!

Y/N POV
I was waiting for Malachi and Levin to hurry up.

As I was waiting, Aphmau and me talked a bit.

"So, how is your mother going?" Aphmau asked me politely.

"She's doing well!" I replied smiling.

She signed. "That's good. Well, I remembered something... In Christmas Eve, we are going to be reunion int all our friends and family in your mother's house since it's an enormous one." Aphmau smiled.

"CHI IT'S RIGHT HERE!" I heard Levin yell.

Levin calls Malachi, Chi for short.

Levin and Malachi came into the room embarrassed.

"Um. Sorry about the yelling Y/N..." Levin apologized.

I giggled. "Don't worry. I know you too well. I'm kinda used to it." I said.

I knew Levin, Malachi, Alexis, and Kyle since I was little. We kinda got separated when we were in 5th grade. In Freshmen year, we got reunited again. Which is awesome.

"Well, let's go before Malachi does anything else..." Levin smirked at him. Malachi crossed his arms.

"Ugh." Malachi covered his face with his hands.

"Bye mom. Say bye to dad for me. And bye Lilith." Levin went to Lilith and patted her head gently.

Malachi said his goodbyes and we were off.

We were walking down the path.

My house was 1 block away from Levin and Malachi's house. Alexis was just like 5 houses down.

"So, you used up all your energy! Great just great!" I joked.

Levin nudged me.

"Yeah whatever. I just got done screaming at Chi for one day." Levin laughed.

"Hey look!" Malachi called.

I turned my head.

Alexis and Kyle were running at us.

They stopped and panted.

"Woah jeez. Calm down will ya?" I laughed.

"Me and Kyle just got worried. You were talking forever. And by that, I mean 15 minutes!" Lex said.

"We wouldn't worry you guys if Malachi could find his book fast." I giggled.

We reached the school and went in.

This year apparently, the school was going to have a talent show. Don't think wrong, but I love music. I like singing and playing Tim guitar. I wish it was electrical tho...

I wish I was in a band too... That would be my dream come true!

First day of senior year. It's really crazy.

We're like about 1 hour early. Wouldn't mind sneaking in the music room...

When we got to school, the school gates were opened.

There were some students outside. I wonder if some are inside...

We walked in the school building and the breeze hit me. It was nice to be back at school...