Chapter 16!

Y/N POV
F/S (Favorite song) came on.

I pressed stop on my phone and I groaned.

I rubbed my eyes and woke up.

I yawned. "Wonder what mom made for breakfast today.." I thought and smiled.

I had a weird dream last night that my family and I got in a car accident and then I ended up in the hospital... my parents um kinda died and I was crying A LOT!

When I touched the ground, my left leg flinched.

Ouch...

W-Why does it hurt??

Don't tell me the dream was...

I walked downstairs slowly not hurting my leg.

"M-Mom????! DAD?!!" I yelled across downstairs.

No answer...

No... No! NO!

THIS CAN'T BE REAL! EVERYTHING IS REAL!

I looked down and a tear dropped.

IM STUPID FOR NOT REALIZING THIS WAS REAL! URGG...

Be strong... I have school today... already skipped one week... ugh..

Okay I'm going to verify quickly the schedule for every single day. I know I think every weekday you get different schedules but the same in the year, but I'm just going to make it just one. Homeroom with Levin 9-9:30, Music with all the guys 9:40-10:30, Advanced Math with Malachi 10:45-11:30, Lunch 11:30-12:20, Science with Alexis 12:30-1:45, History with Kyle 2:00-3:00. I'm not in high school so just making up the schedule I mean, why not? And you're very good at math with Malachi.

I signed at the notes I had to take.. I guess the teachers will give me my notes I missed or actually the guys can give me my notes...

I went up upstairs my leg stinging along. But, I just avoided it.

Even if it means I have to heal it after school...

I got dressed up in some long jeans and sweatshirt with hoodie and some I guess sneakers...

I went to the bathroom and putted my hair into a high ponytail with washing my face and teeth.

I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich. I got my mom's keys and went out eating my sandwich with my backpack.

One hand with my sandwich while the other hand in my sweatshirt pocket...

It is chilly after all...

After all the walking, I finally got to school. My face showed no emotion so when classmates or students in my school came up to me, I just gave a smile and kept walking.

As I walked in, a figure walked up to me.

I guess it is a little early still so the school doors aren't open yet...

"Y/N!" I turned and a blonde hair with blue eyes big hugged me.

"Oh uh hey Levin..." I said turning my eyes to a group of boys blubbering about me..

"Hey are you-

I gave him a smile. "I'm fine! I scared ya? Haha got ya!" I laughed and patted his head.

He laughed along with me.

If he knew what happened... but, I just don't have to worry him..

Just then, a black, long limo came in wowing everyone.

Came out, a teenager who liked like he was in his senior year too.

Girls starting crowing where he was.

"Eh

"Eh.. Levin looks cuter than him..."

Levin laughed and he turned a little red. "Why thank you."

My face turned red and I looked at him.

"No no no! I-I didn't mean it like that! J-Just I don't think he's more handsomer than you I mean no! UGH! No you're handsome and cute but not like NO NO NO YOU'RE-

Levin laughed.

My face turned red.

Ugh... Stupid Y/N...

??? POV
Girls surrounding me.. As usual. Because I'm so hot apparently. But... I'm looking for a special girl...

My hair blew into the wind and I smiled at the girls in front of me.

The girls started screaming.

I like attention but, what's going to get me more attention is a girl I'm looking for...

She's the girl that stands out and so special. She could be mine. And all the boys want her too.

Especially that blondie...

I bet he does. My eyes scanned through the area and landed in a H/C girl with gorgeous sky blue eyes. Like that blondie...

Grr...

Her face was red and the blondie there was laughing. There're best friends right? Well, that's good. Friend zoned is the perfect way to be rejected blondie.

Y/N POV
I calmed myself down and noticed that the apparently popular guy was staring at me.

"Levin?" I called him.

"Yeah what's up?" He asked.

"Why is that guy surrounded by girls looking at me? It's kinda creepy..." I said with no emotion.

He shrugged. "Maybe he thinks your cute~" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "I think I had a boyfriend before and experience it so now I'm not falling for any guy." When I said that, Levin kinda looked hurt. Wonder why...

The bell rang and I went inside without waiting for Levin.

I just want to go home already... I don't feel comfortable being in school..

I miss my parents already and I won't be able to focus.. this is going to be a fun day..