Chapter 58

Y/N
"Who should wake her up?"

"I don't know! I'm eating my sandwich so I don't care. She was being mean to me..."

"Haha! Kyle don't be a baby."

"It's true! I don't even know how Levin loves her."

"I-I don't!"

"Well why are you stuttering and blushing hmm?"

"L-Let's just wake her up please! People are already forming a line!"

I just kept hearing arguments over and over and decided to sluggishly, wake myself up.. Geez these people are crazy...

They all turned to me and Levin's face went red. Kyle grinned cheekily at him.

"Mm... You guys are so noisy... How am I suppose to sleep in the hotel room with all of you?" I said as I got up and stretched.

"Well, let's go. We're probably the last ones.." Levin sighed.

"Better than nothing." I shrugged.

The guys and I went to the line and waited to be on the airplane. I took out my passport to show it to the employees.

After a few minutes later, we were able to go on the plane and take a seat.

Kyle and Alexis sat together with Malachi while Levin and I decided to sit next to each other in a two seated.

It kinda was silent but, it won't be silent all the way.

No dirty minded peeps please.

"Please sit tight and do not get out of your seats unless use for the restroom. I repeat, all passengers need to sit down at this moment. Do not get out of your seats unless you need to use the restroom."

Yeah yeah whatever... Not like anyone is dumb enough...

"So, are you excited?" Levin asked me.

"I mean, apart from missing one week of my 8 weeks of summer, sure." I said shrugging.

He chuckled. "You really need to get out more often you know?"

"I do! I go to school, buy my things when I need to, and... And walk back home!"

"Sure sure. You buy your stuff when you need to. And that's almost... once a month."

"Um... Still counts." I said shrugging.

He face palmed. "Whatever. Let's make it the most out of the week. We are going to college and... You probably passed to the College of Scaleswind." He sighed and smiled.

"We can FaceTime over Oovoo. And.. I'll visit over the holidays. You know it's my dream school." I smiled softly.

He put his hand in my hair and patted it.

"I'm not a dog." I glared.

"Haha! Keep telling yourself that.."

"HEY!" I said almost bitting him.

"Bad doggy. No treats." He said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I'm going to watch a m-

My ears began to hurt and I covered them.

"Ow ow ow..." I said covering my ears.

I had two pair of hands over my hands on my ears and I opened my eyes.

"Y-You don't have to do that." I said.

"It's fine. I'm used to it." He lied.

"Liar. It literally hurts! I don't need your hands."

Just as my ears came back to normal, Levin took his hands out and played with his ears.

I sighed. Geez that prickly blondie... I'll just watch a movie... Oooh. I should watch it with Levin!

"Levin." I said his name.

He kept playing with his ears. "LEEEEEEEVIN!"

He finally stopped and looked at me. "Y-Yeah?" He stuttered.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him smiling bright. "S-Sure."

Levin
Her smile was still on her and she put on a movie.

Cute... Hehe...

I smiled at her and don't realize until she looked back at me confused.

"You really do make me smile..." I said as I touched her left cheek.

Her face flushed red.

"L-Levin?.." She stuttered.

I never have realized how much she makes me-

I realized what I was doing and froze. W-What am I doing again?...

I slowly put my hand down and had my expression turned into an embarrassed face. Why would I do that?!

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I said all panicky.

"I-Ifs alright I don't really care!" She said.

S-She doesn't really care if I do that?...

"So... You're saying that you didn't really care about me putting my hand at your cheek and stroking it, while smiling at you?" I said confused.

Her face became more redder and she shook her head and hands. "N-No! That's not w-what I meant! I-I-I just was surprised hats all!"

I chuckled. "I'm just playing calm down. Geez. I wonder who will accept you for a drama movie." I said sighing.

"Shut up!"

"C'mon, let's just watch a movie already."