Chapter 26

Y/N POV
Tomorrow was school day again... It was night time already.. heh, seemed like a short day to be honest.. I expected to be hanging out with the guys. Turns out nah. It was 9 pm. I usually would go to sleep at 10 so I guess I'll just wait..

Alina was in her bed, in her pajamas, ready to go to sleep. But it seemed like she actually wasn't going to sleep. She was in her phone, headphones plugged in, probably watching YouTube.

I walked to the closet and changed to my pajamas.

It's comfy so I'm not complaining.. Not that I would actually complain or anything. I walked out of the closet to see Alina getting down on the bunk bed to her desk.

"What'cha doing Lina?" I asked her. Yes.. I gave her a nickname. Why not?

(I'm adding an extra class after history with Kyle cause I can right? :P)

"Just checking my stuff for my new class that I'm taking. Everyone has to take one. Which class are you taking, Y/N?" Alina asked me as she smiled at her textbook and notebook she had in her hands.

"I'm taking English.. it's easier. It's like reading on elementary school.." I said. I went over to my desk and beside it was my backpack. I pulled out my textbook and notebook. The exact one Alina had.

"Cool! I have the class, too! We can go together form now on." She said excitedly. "That way I don't have to pick my partner who is just not focused about the work. But instead about me. Im Levin's sister after all." She said signing.

I laughed. "I know what you go through. Don't worry, you'll get over it."

"I hope you're right.."

I put back my textbook and notebook into my backpack and stretched. My other textbooks are in my locker. Just like any other teen, when I have my classes, I can get the books out. So I don't have to carry it all around like in elementary school. (I swear my backpack in 5th grade is so heavy.. It's like I'm carrying rocks.)

I talked with Alina a few minutes more and noticed that it was 10.

"We should go to sleep." I stated getting up form the beanbag and charging my phone.

"B-But.. It's only 10.. I mean.. I wake up at 7.. What's the big deal? Can't we go to bed at 11?" She asked me. I laughed.

"You can. I'll go to bed. Night Lina." I said. "Night.."

I touched the feeling of my pillow and it felt soft.. I put the covers up and slept on my left side...

~.~.~.~.~Dream~.~.~.~.~ (or should I say nightmare?)
I heated knocking on the door. What time is it?..

3 am?! Is this person crazy?.. I'll just ignore them..

I closed my eyes again and the knocking became louder and faster.. I tried and tried ignoring it but soon, the knocking stopped. I smiled as I went back to my beauty sleep..

I heard a crash. I woke up immediately..

"Alina." I whispered. My eyes widen. W-Where is she... I heard footsteps coming closer to my room. I went to the closet and hid there. Where is something I could hit them with.. A bat! I held it in my hand and hid at the same time.

The footsteps came in the door and into the closet. When he walked passed me, I hit him in the head but nothing happen.

"Hey babe~" J-James.. I backed away slowly. His face was titled to the side with a big creepy smile on his face. His right eye was twitching and there was blood on him... K-K-K-Kni-fe..

I ran out of the closet and closed the closet. I ran into Malachi's room. No one. Urg.. Where are they?! I ran into Aaron's and Aphmau's room. NO ONE!! LEVIN!

I ran into Levin's room to find him sleeping. Thank goodness... "Levin.." I whispered and shook him. He soon woke up and turned to me.

"Mm?" He asked me. "It's 3 am!" He yelled.

"Shh. There's someone in the house..." I said scared. His eyes widen. He got his Halloween sword and told me to go behind me. "Don't worry. I'm here.." He said to me in a whisper.

J-J-James came into the room and I shook.

"J-James?!" Levin yelled.

"Yes Levin yes. It's me. James. I came for my revenge. Hehe. Hahah. HAHAHA. HAHAH!!" He laughed loudly.

That made me shake. "Don't worry honey. We'll soon be together forever and ever and ever and ever. And no one will come interrupt us again." He smiled his scary smile at me. He titled his head to Levin. "I'll make this quick and easy~"

He took out his knife. Levin's sword went through the chest of James. I smiled. Back it didn't do anything...

The sword absorbed into James and the hole disappeared.

"W-What are you?.." Levin asked clenching his fists.

"I'm a human." He said. He stabbed Levin on his chest. "U-U.."

Levin dropped dropped down on his legs and fell down. "LEVIN!" I yelled tears in my eyes.

"LEVIN! NO!" I yelled at him tears in my eyes.

"Y-Y/N.." He said my name and looked at me. He smiled. "D-Don't worry.. He's gone.. see?.." He said between gasps. I looked at where James was... he was in the ground.. how?..

"He Stabbed me with the... knife... that was.. enough." He said smiling.

"D-Don't.. leave me.." I said between sobs. He took his thumb and wiped the tears of mine. "I-I love you." He said and closed his eyes. His heart beat stopped moving.

"LEVIN!" I yelled his name.

~.~.~.~.~End~.~.~.~.~
"Levin..." I said breathing heavily.

"Yes?" I heard a familiar voice. Tears were in my eyes and noticed it was just a nightmare..

"Uh.. n-nothing.." I said embarrassed.

I-I love you.. does he actually?..