Chapter 56

Y/N
As we got done eating, it was quarter to 9 so I guess we can get early. Especially if the lines are very... Long...

After saying our goodbyes to Aaron, Aphmau, Alina, Lilith, Celestia, and Jett, my little baby... I wish I could've taken him...

I sighed. Well, it doesn't hurt to just leave for a week I guess.

Home tho... My one place I will never forget in life ...

"Who's going to drive?" I asked.

"Well, the car belongs to basically me, the greatest person you'll ever meet, and Lex doesn't have a driver's license. Only a permit... But, I want to drive." Malachi said smiling.

"I want to drive, too!" Kyle said.

"Oh c'mon guys... The airport is 15 minutes away... Just choose." Lex sighed and stated.

"Fine. I'll drive then." Malachi said.

I face palmed. When will they learn to not fight over the car keys...

"Just let Kyle drive!" Levin said. Malachi groaned and threw the keys to Kyle, which he caught.

Kyle smirked. "Not a bad decision Chi."

"Oh shut up and drive. I'll drive next time." Malachi pouted.

I rolled my eyes as Kyle opened up the car doors.

Lex sat upfront with Kyle since... They're dating and I guess they want to sit together...

And then I sat on the back, left window, Malachi sat on the right window, and Levin middle.

Since I was the shortest out of Levin's and Malachi by just probably 2-3 inches shorter, they wanted me to sit behind the driver's seat so my legs don't bother Kyle.

Our luggages and backpacks were in the back, of course.

It was only 15 minutes away so I won't waste my phone's battery. Or maybe I should... Hmm...

I shook my head and put my seatbelt on. Kyle started the engine and we went off.

I wrested my head on my palm of my hand, and looked out the window. Is it weird that I'm already bored?...

The car was quiet actually, considering we are a group of people who always talk to each other.

This time, we didn't?...

Finally, somebody broke he ice by starting a game.

"Oh! I have a game we can all play! Let's play the singing along game." Alexis said and turned to us and smiled.

"What is that?" I asked her confused. I never heard of that...

"Oh wow and I thought here you knew what it was.... Oh well." She shrugged. "It's where a person starts singing lyric from a song and another person connects it with another lyric form a song, and so on until somebody messes up." She said.

"That sounds fun. Let's play." I said.

Everybody looked around except Kyle, who was quiet.

"...I guess I'll start." Lex said and warmed up her voice.

"I kissed a girl and I..."

She looked around and Kyle begun.

"...I really really really like you..."

"...Doing that thing you do, breaking my heart into a million..."

Basically, it gone in a circle. Lex, Kyle, me, Levin, and Malachi and so on.

"...You know that I don't play, streets not safe but I never run away even when I'm away.."

"I wanna rock with you, all night. Dance you in today."

"A tornado flew around, my room before you came, excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain in."

"Say my name, say my name, when no one is around you, say baby I love you~"

"Let me hold you, girl caress my body, you got me going crazy, you turn me on, turn me on."

"All calls diverted to answer phone. Please leave a message."

"You don't understand how much you really mean to m-

Malachi coughed and groaned. "Dang it..." He said and sighed.

"It's alright Chi. You'll learn how not to cough." I said trying to pay his shoulder.

"Oh shut up Y/N." he said and pouted.

I laughed. "It's alright Chi."