Chapter 38

Levin
I walked outside of my house and looked happily as ever. Nothing could be better today!

Y/N broke up with Bryan a month ago, Alexis and Kyle are together, and I got enough sleep last night to go to school today!

I smiled as I walked to the school gates. I saw Y/N there smiling at me.

"Levin!" She said as she ran up to me. "I have something to tell you!" She said excitedly.

Is she telling me that she loves me?!

"Me too!" I said. "Let's say it at the same time!" I said.

"Alright!" I said excitedly.

"1... 2... 3!"

"Im getting married!"

"I love you."

I looked at her shocked and surprised. Even hurt...

"What did you say again? I got distracted by how excited I was to tell you!"

"W-Who are you marrying?.." I asked her.

A guy walked beside her and put a arm around her.

"Me silly." Bryan said as he smirked evilly at me. "She's all mine." He laughed.

The school gates turned into a wedding where Y/N was in a beautiful white dress and Bryan was in a tuxedo.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

As Bryan and Y/N got closer, the image of them getting closer and closer seemed to get smaller and smaller.

"N-N... tears were in my eyes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

"NOO!" I yelled as I woke up with tears in my eyes. I looked around.

"J-Just a d-dream?..." I said and turned to my alarm clock.

It's... It's 5:30...I wake up at 6:30 to go to school...

I hope I didn't wake anyone up.. I guess I'll get ready in my school uniform and go out for a bit..

I opened my door slowly so I don't wake anyone.

"Hey~" Malachi said as I jumped.

"G-Geez Chi! Why are you awake?!" I whispered screamed.

"I asked the same to you. You know I always wake up this early so I can get my homework done since I'm so lazy to do it.." He said.

"...I just needed a walk." I said.

"Question.. Why is Bryan with Y/N?.." He asked me.

"Uh... Cause they are?.." I responded.

"Question.. Why isn't that you?" He said.

My face burned red as I went back in my room and closed the door. I quickly changed and came out.

"BAHAHAHA!" He laughed.

"S-Shhh!" I said. He held his hands over his mouth and calmed down.

"I tried the same technique to Y/N. She was red too. I wonder if you guys should actually-

"A-Anyways Malachi! I-I should get going.." I said and went past him downstairs.

I signed.

What was that dream suppose to mean?... I opened the front door and closed it with my keys. Are they getting married?... N-No!

That will never happen! As I walked our of my house, I heard giggling. I walked over to the noise and it got louder.

My eyes widen and I stood there frozen...

W-What the heck... B-Bryan was there with another girl...

They were making out... Bryan had his hands in her waist as he had his eyes closed.

That girl has her hands in his hair and had her legs wrapped around him...

I-I couldn't believe my eyes. I walked away quickly.

The playground seems nice right?...

I signed and sat down on a bench. I looked over at the playground...

Memories came zooming on me.

"Levin! I made soup!" Y/N said happily as she handed me a spoonful of sand.

I shook my head no in response.

"Eat. My. Soup." She said threatening. I finally gave in and put it in my mouth.

I spat it out. "Hey! Now it's my turn!" I said.

"No! I make food and you do work." She said. "But I guess you can." She said.

I smiled.

I signed but smiled at the memories. I never knew I had feelings for you until high school... Heh.

Ah! What am I doing?! I should find Y/N and tell her! She can't be with that jerk!

I stood up quickly and walked over to my house. I hope she's awake... what time is it anyways- 6:30! Okay she should be awake by now-

I stumbled to the ground and rubbed my head. "I-I'm so sorry!" I said apologizing. I looked up and saw...

Y/N...  P-Perfect timing I guess.

"It's fine." She said and laughed. I helped her get up and I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Levin.." She said saying my name. I blushed a little. "Y-Yeah?" I said in response.

"Why haven't  you waited for me at the school gate and walked with me to school like we always do?" She asked.

A-Should I tell her because... Screw it!

"Y-Y/N I actually need to tell you something." I said gulping.

"Alright fine. I guess you can answer my question later." She said.

"What is it?"