Dear Everybody,

Hello everyone. As you may know, I'm the author of this marvelous book. 😂

Anyways, you know you can call me Author~Chan, Author~Sama, Emo, or anything else you would like to call me!

Let's get to the point shall we? I never really get to appreciate the support that you guys give me.

All the nice comments I want to see in my books, everyone getting along like family. And that's what's happening!

Nobody is being mean to each other and are nice. Just like how I imagined...

I just don't want to say, "Thank you," Again. But, I really want to actually thank you guys.

It really is surprising how I can come this far.. Become an author I. Wattpad that almost has 300 followers, have 15.1k reads, or almost 1,000 votes... I honestly never thought of this.

Once I started having 100 reads on my first book, my smile grew wider than ever. That was a start for me.

And... Now I have 15.1k reads... That's insane.. From where I started to where I am, is to all of you.

My passion for writing stories or rather fanfics came true.. I actually got to make chapters for you all to enjoy and read.

So, it's just insane. And I have 36k reads in my Aaron x Reader. A lot of people might be interested in Aaron now I guess.. So you know I'll be making more of those.

Anyhow, thank you everyone. And by "thank you," I mean it. Really.

I know it sounds cheesy and all but it's true.

Anyways, thank you for reading this short 281 word author's note and have a great day or night! 😄