Chapter 20

Y/N POV
The band and Mr. Whemgadi went backstage. As we went backstage, I peeked through the front of the stage to see millions of people here with their cameras and phones ready. Chills ran up my spine as I went back to the band.

"Is there a lot of people out there?.." Levin whispered to me.

"Tons..." I whispered back. Levin gulped.

The instruments are already on front stage waiting to be played. We just had to open the curtains. We are going to play two songs we worked on. First, the song we first played on our talent show, Bad Apple. Then, of course our new song.. Safe and Sound.

"Alright guys huddle around." Mr. Whemgadi said. We did as Mr. Whemgadi told us to. We huddled around him.

"As I heard from the first song on your School Concert, I believe your song you are going to perform is going to be amazing. Now, I'm going to come out there and when I say your band name, the curtains are going to open and you know what to do." He smiled at us. "Get into your positions." Mr.  Whemgadi went to the front of the stage and gave his speech.

As he did, we picked up our instruments. We had a change throughout our practice to make our song better.

Levin and I are the head singer for this one so... Lex, Levin and I have our guitars while of course Malachi and Kyle have their keyboard and drums.

In the next song, Levin is going to get in front of us. He's going to mostly sing tho. He has a rock guitar so that should be late din the middle of the song while Lex and I both have our guitars still. Kyle is not playing on this one we decided. Think he's more of a follower than player.. But he doesn't mind. Malachi is doing most of the piano normal theme. So he's having a piano instead. A lot of moving around!

I heard applause going off and the curtains open. Butterflies flew in my stomach...

Levin spoke first. "H-Hello everybody!" He said into the mike. A headset.

The crowd screamed and shouted. There was a screen large enough for those people in the very back. We were doing autographs and photos too which is pretty weird... but I guess it's going to be fun!

"I just want to thank everybody for making it here on our very first concert that is not at school. I'll introduce myself then. I'm Levin!"

"Im Malachi. Levin's brother!"

"I'm Alexis!"

"I'm Kyle."

"And im Y/N!"

"And together, we're called Electricity!" We said together. Fireworks exploded in the sky as me and Levin went back to back. We separated and smiled.

I started talking. "As you can see, our band name is Electricity! We all our best friends and close to each other since we were kids. It's a strong bond that makes us rare to have this bond. Levin and Malachi are the only ones that are siblings. Um we don't have any relationships even tho we're almost in college. For now, we're seniors and Love music so we created a band not too long ago!" I said. The crowd screamed and clapped loudly.

"Our first song is, Bad Apple which we performed in our concert in School!" Levin said.

We waited for Kyle to hit the drums.

"1! 2! 1 2 3 4!" He gutted as he said them.

The guitars and keyboard and drum started playing magically as we did.

The song ended and we bowed.

The crowd screamed and applauded loudly making my ears with music and my lips curve into a smile. Joy went into me. %70 joy but the %30... well... My parents aren't here. Only my Uncle Kacy and grandpa came but that's alright! I missed Uncle Kacy anyways. He's like a cool brother to be honest.

"Alright so this song is dedicated to my friend, Y/N.." Levin looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

The screen showed Levin and I and the crowd "aww." 

Some looked jealous apparently. My cheeks became light pink so no one could really see but it was embarrassing..

"This song is called, Safe and Sound." Levin's voice became more natural when he said it.

I smiled. Levin came in front and brought his rock guitar to the front and his mic in front of him.

We just waited for Malachi to start us off.

/Start/

Malachi piano played and our guitars followed along.

The suiting, sad tune started playing. But.. it was gentle too.

Levin's solo started after a period of time.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go.." He motion his hand like letting someone go. "When all those shadows almost killed your light.." My smiled sprawled wider... he did say that to me..
"I remember you said, don't leave me here alone.. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight.."

Levin got in position mode with his rock guitar and he played little by little. "Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now. Come morning light. You and I'll be safe... and.. sound." Levin said slowly. "Mmmm.." he whispered into the mike.

The song he played made music to my eyes. I closed my eyes and played my guitar.

It made me smile knowing Levin cared about me... he makes me happy all the time, knowing me better than anyone else.. he's a really great friend..

The rock music became a little louder now. "Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright.. no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe.. and.. sound!"

The rock came a little bit louder but the same loudness as Alexis's and my guitar. "Oooooh. Ooooh.."

Levin's song ended beautifully. The crowd all said at the same time, "E-Lec-Tricity! E-Lex-Tricity!" They kept cheering us on and clapping in tune.

We all bowed and bowed. "Now were going to take photos and we can sign anywhere you want!!!! One by one! Any members you want alright??" I said into the mike.

"YEAH!" The crowd yelled. We smiled and the curtains closed.

When the curtains closed, Mr. Whemgadi came holding donuts!

"Pick one you want to celebrate your first every concert in front of millions of people! Mr. Whemgadi chuckled. "And don't keep them waiting. We're going inside and are only for Electricity to going and of course your fans. You're each going to give them a shirt that saids "Electricity" on the back."

We all nodded. We each grabbed a donut and held it up in the air.

"Electricity, strong bond!" We all said laughing and eating into it.

Narrator POV
And so then, Y/N and her friends all died.

The end.

😂😂 nah I'm kidding. It's not the end and no they all didn't died. Just think the narrator isn't even part of the story. It's just a point of view I added just for fun 😂 hope you guys enjoyed the extra long chapter I made! Thank you guys and bye 😊😄