Chapter 62

Levin
Canoeing was fun this year actually. Especially the part where Y/N pushed Malachi in the water is hilarious.

"Arg!"

I chuckled quietly to myself as Y/N and I went into the tent together.

"Whatcha laughing about?" She asked me tilting her head.

"Just remembering how you pushed Malachi into the water. Hilarious." I laughed.

"Oh yeah. That was good! I wonder what kind of revenge he's planning.."

My face flushed a light red and I smiled. "Don't worry about it. Knowing my brother, it's something stupid."

She laughed. "Yeah you're right. Anyways, it's been a long day today. So tired..." She said as she sat down on her sleeping bag.

"Yeah it really was a long day," I yawned.

"I'll see you tomorrow th-

I heard a growling noise and I had Y/N sprang up to me.

"W-W-What was t-that...?" She asked trembling.

I blushed as I saw her against me, hugging me and could feel her trembling.

"It should be nothing. Let me go check." I said and got up.

"No Levin! What if it's a wild animal?!" She asked worried.

"Don't be ridiculous. It can't be." I asked gulping.

As I was about to open up the zipper, chills filled up my spine telling me it was a bad idea.

F-For Y-Y/N...

I closed my eyes and opened up the tent.

"W-Who's there?!" I asked jumping out and holding a branch.

"Hmm?... Levin?"

I put the branch down and stared at the person who stomach growled.

"What?! I was hungry alright. I'm sorry if I scared you..." He said. "Although, not really if I think about it..."

"I didn't get scared. Y/N did. That's why I came or here to see what was the growling sound. Ugh... You really outdid yourself there..."

"Not my fault I was hungry. I'm getting some weenies. Want one?" He asked as he put one in front of my face.

"I-In good... Im going track to sleep actually.."

"Sure you are... You're probably making out with you girlfriend in the tent..." He mumbled.

My face turned red and I glared at him. "D-Don't  say stupid stuff!"

"What? I'm telling you the truth. Anyways, don't bother me. I'm enjoying my weenie." He said as he took a bite.

I rolled my eyes and went back in the tent.

"It was just Malachi. He was hungry." I shrugged as I sat down on my sleeping bag.

"Oh.. Now I feel stupid." She laughed nervously. 

"Well, don't worry you're not stupid." I smiled.

"H-Huh?.." She asked confused.

"I'm telling you. You're not stupid. You're... Smart. Intelligent. A genius."

She blushed a shade of red and stared into my eyes.

Y/N
W-Want is this feeling that I'm getting?...

Why is my heart pounding fast when I'm around him...

Why do I get embarrassed easily when Malachi saids stuff about Levin and I?...

W-Why... Why am I feeling strange...? I never felt this before?..

Is it just a feeling everyone feels? Is it normal?..

I touched my heart lightly and saw Levin blush. W-Why am I staring at his cute...

UGH! I'm seriously out of my mind today...

I could see Levin coming closet and closet to me. I kept scooting back and back but soon hit the tent wall.

My blush grew redder and I feel my heart pounding 100 times faster than before.

Soon, Levin and I were close and stared at each other's eyes.

"W-Why is this feeling not going away?..." He asked me. "I hate it..."

He came closer and soon our lips were touching.

I didn't pull away, I just... Stayed like this...

My eyes were opened but I soon came light to the touch...

I-I... I can't pull away. I feel like ow ant to stay like this forever...

But... Levin pulled away and I opened my eyes.

He stared at me and then realized what he did.

"I-I-I s-sorry! W-Wait that doesn't make sense... I'm sorry! I-I didn't know what I was doing and-

I don't know why but, my body took control by itself and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We soon were... Kissing again...

He was surprised at first but then relaxed.

I-I don't know what's going on but.. I..

I want to stay like this just a little bit longer.