I actually had also wanted to spend time with him alone but we couldn't really say no to Isak. He was both of our friend.

"Greit. I'll meet you after the last lesson by the gates. That's around 2:30."

"We actually wanted to go now." Jonas pointed out, causing Isak to scrunch up his brows in confusion.

"But we still have Norwegian now." He said towards his friend.

Jonas scratched his neck and shrugged apologetically. "I'm skipping with Lilly."

"I don't have any more class today so I'm free anyways." I said and smiled at both of them.

Isak smirked. "You mean you're skipping for Lilly."

Jonas grimaced and tried to wave him off but Isak just threw me a wink.

"Anyways." He said. "Just text me where you are and I'll meet you there once I'm finished. Is that okay?"

"Bra." Jonas nodded and turned to me. "Let's go before he decides to skip too."

"I can't skip. I actually have to participate in class to pass my exams." Isak snorted and walked past us. "See you later." He waved before disappearing around corner of the hallway.

"Let's go."

-----------------

I was laughing at something Isak had said when the waitress came to our table again, asking if we wanted something else

Jonas, him and me had been sitting in this café for ages now, sipping on our teas and ordering cake, stuffing our faces with it until we were almost bursting. Jonas and me had sat here without Isak for a few hours before he had finally arrived. We had talked and laughed and I had felt so happy and giddy, I had almost screamed in excitement. We had chatted about everything and my mind felt so light and unburdened. Jonas had helped me with my family struggles, urging me to talk to Marius to whom I hadn't spoken since yesterday morning. He had also reassured me that I didn't need to worry about the next upcoming Math test and that I was a really good student who didn't need to worry about any tests. He had advised me to relax when I was complaining about Chris being so abstent mindedly, not texting me back. He had sounded a little bitter when he had said that Chris was probably enjoying every second in London and therefore extremely busy. However, I was so blinded by my feelings for him by now that I had ignored his snarky remarks. When Isak had arrived he had joked about feeling weirdly left out, making the situation a little awkward at first. But now, we were in a full on conversation about anything we could think of.

"We'll take another new teapot. Same tea." Jonas said to the waitress who had just asked if we wanted to order something else.

The waitress nodded and left our table, walking back to the little bar near the door to the kitchen.