Ch44 Too much

Fucking late again. But I'm back. Things are going to get even more emotional and complicated so brace yourselves, guys!!

"Good morning, love", I was woken up by Levi's soothing voice and soft hand caressing my cheek. I flinched and jumped a bit in surprise. I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. Levi appeared before my eyes. Behind him was an opened curtained window which had sunlight bloom around him making him seem like an angel. He chuckled lowly before leaning down to kiss my cheek. "It's kinda late but you looked so cute laying down", he smirked. "I should start training you now"

I groaned out of laziness. "Come on", Levi said sternly grabbing me and forcing me out of bed. "By the way, I never felt anything better than you screwing me over in bed. Last night was wild" He winked. I blushed remembering the events from last night. Levi laughed softly for a little responding. "My innocent little Eren, I fucking love you", he smiled warmly. "Levi!", I blushed covering my flushed face.

"Come on, Eren", Levi demanded. "I'm serious, get dressed now so we can start training as soon as possible" I lazily got out of bed and complied. "We have to get this done so we can shop as soon as possible", Levi said placing a hand on my shoulder. "You have a interview tonight. You'll be meeting him , he said in disgust. "What?! Today?!", I gasped automatically jumping off the bed. "I-i can't!"

"What do you mean you can't? Have you forgotten about the photo shoots, interviews, weigh-ins, all that crap?", Levi looked surprised and pissed off at the same time before throwing his head back groaning. "I have social anxiety", I said looking down. "I get very nervous. Especially around people I don't know. I don't want to fuck up. You've worked hard to get me where I am now" "Ugh, seriously?!", he sighed putting his hands to his face. "I don't believe that bullshit. Anxiety and other shit like that don't exist. It's just an excuse to be a coward and stay alone. It just means you barely talk to people and care what others think. It's scary being judged, right? That's how it is for "normal" people too. I grew up by myself with a traumatizing past, I don't use that as an excuse to distance myself and give up from expressing myself to the public. Social anxiety is a pathetic excuse, Eren. Get it out your mind and don't be afraid to express yourself. Boxers have no "anxiety"! They're able to stand up for what they believe in! The have a shit ton of pride! They're fearless!", Levi snapped at me grabbing me by the shoulders. I never heard him talk so violently. He sounded passionate. It was moving me inside. I wasn't upset. I wasn't glad. What? Tears?

"I love you, Eren. But I'm a straightforward person. I'm dealing with that crap. Interviews don't have scripts nor "friendly" people. The man who tried to ruin me is going up there with you. You have to suck it up. He isn't going easy on you. You're going to speak your mind and stand up for yourself. I'm only there to train you and love you. Eren, give that man the worst beating you can. Give him something better than I did. I believe in you", Levi leaning his bed down against my chest. I felt his hot face against me. The wetness of his tears soaked my tears. He grabbed onto me like if I'll disappear once he lets go. I held him tight against me enjoying his warmth. His trust. "Thank you", I whispered in his ear. "I'll give him a good beating for you" I placed a kiss on his neck. Levi grabbed my face and brought his lips upon mine. His soft warm lips calmed me down. I put my hands on his neck caressing him. His flesh was so warm and irresistible. I couldn't bring myself to pull away.

Levi brought me even closer to his body. He held me even tighter. His kisses became even harder. It seems we can't get enough of each other. I let out a few tears. I can't control my emotions well. I just let everything spill out. Levi pulled away. He wiped my tears away with a handkerchief. "Don't cry, darling", he pouted. "I didn't mean to hurt you" "N-no, I-i-I'm j-just s-so so-", I let out even more tears. I never cried in front of someone like this. No one has ever made me fall in love this hard. I was so embarrassed. Pathetic. I cried onto his chest. "Cry all you want", Levi said softly rubbing my back. "Just don't take longer than an hour, alright?"

"Gosh, why am this emotional?", I sighed to myself. "I know right? We always end up have some emotional moment about literally anything. I guess I'm as emotional as you, Eren", Levi said hugging me. "True", I muttered against his chest. I still had tears streaming down my face. "We can discuss later", Levi said soothingly.

"I love you!", I blurted out. "Duh", Levi said sarcastically. "No shit" "I love you so much! Too much! Levi it's not normal to fee this way. Oh wow! Now I'm sounding cheesy?!", I said quickly. I was flustered. My face was heating up. "I love you too. I love you so much too. Too much", Levi laughed playfully. He picked up my head to see my face. I was a disaster. "Pathetic, huh?", I raised a brow. "Shh, you're not pathetic", he said angrily before pulling me into an aggressive kiss.

"We Seriously have to go!", Levi suddenly snapped. "Get dressed, you turd!" I laughed at how adorable Levi looked when he got angry. "Okay, I'm going for sure now", I smiled warmly. I pulled off all of my clothes and wore a black loose shirt and red basketball shorts.

"I'm going to train you until you get to my level. Or even better!", Levi grabbed me by the arm and dragged me down.

"Hello, brother", Mikasa greeted casually before laughing a bit afterwards. "Hey, Mikasa", Levi and I greeted back in unison. "Woah", I gasped looking at Levi in amazement. Levi smirked. "Weird, but you are both my brothers now", Mika laughed placing her hands on her hips. I noticed she still had the bandages on. "You meant to say "brothers"?", Levi asked playfully. "I should from now on", Mikasa shrugged. "Mika, what happened?", I asked. "Huh?", Mikasa said surprised. "What?" "Your bandages", I pointed out. "Oh umm, boxing you now", Mikasa said unsurely. Not boxing. Yeah right. She's so obvious at times. "Probably hiding some hickeys ,eh"?", Levi teased her. Mikasa's eyes widened. "Hahaha, no", she laughed it off. "Well I'm off again, see you two later. Bye!" "Bye!"

"Totally has hickeys", I sighed after I heard the door slam shut. "Definitely", Levi laughed. "Wonder who's the guy" "But Mikasa is a bit germaphobic and barely lets anyone touch her unless it's boxing. She barely let her last girlfriend even kiss her", I said confused. "But it's none of my business. She can fuck whoever she wants"