Ch22 Plans

Just wanted to say thanks for noticing this random Fanfiction. I didn't expect anything for it and think it's shitty, but you guys like it. You are all are my motivations to this.

Eren POV
I felt the room brighten up and the sun's rays getting on my face. I stretched and got off the bed. I noticed Pikachu was sleeping beside me and that my room was neatly decorated. I felt myself blush and grabbed a pillow to muffle my weird squeal. Levi also seemed to have undressed me. I went to get changed and decided to run quickly down the stairs forgetting how clumsy I was. Yes. I fell on my ass on the hard tile floor. It hurt a lot, but I wasn't a person to scream out, so I hissed in pain.

"Tch, you almost broke your pretty ass", Levi came up to me and gave me hand. "Good morning", I smiled brightly at him. "You mean good afternoon", Levi frowned suddenly. "You overslept, but you were too cute too wake up" "I'm not that cute", I blushed. "Shut up and except my compliments or I'll wake you up in the worst way possible", Levi furrowed his brows. "Chill", I smirked sprawling onto the couch.

"Where's Mikasa?", I asked. "She left to a friend's house, she told me", Levi answered sitting close by me. "Oi, Eren", Levi began. "Are you okay going to gym today?" "Umm, yeah", I shrugged. "Just remember we're not a couple once we step in, promise?", Levi asked. "Promise", I answered back.

Time Skip
"Eren!", I heard Hanji calling out to me from a distance as soon as I stepped in. Levi and I made sue we were at at five inches away from each other, so on one could suspect a thing. "Oh my god, I thought Levi took you away from us!", Hanji chimed in slamming the door open. She made me jump a bit. "So, Levi brought you here to discuss about your fight on August. You have about two months and so to train"

"Come to my office", Hanji grabbed me from my arm with a tight grip. Levi followed us from behind trying not to smile. "Sit" Levi and I sat on a cushioned chair. He crossed his legs like he usually does and casually listened. "Sorry, I'm making you fight with an old opponent of Levi's, but it'll be worldwide if you do", Hanji informed me.

"You're not shy aren't you?" "No", I simply replied shaking my head. "Tomorrow afternoon , we're going to have some photographers take photos of you for magazine covers", Hanji took out a magazine from her drawer. "Look, this was Levi's first time on" Levi's eyes widened in surprise. "You still have that thing?", Levi asked unsurely. I looked at Levi on the magazine. He looked a bit younger and not to mention smaller. He had the half shaved haircut and some scars. "I'm not photogenic", I spoke suddenly. "Don't worry, we'll photoshop you", Hanji carelessly smiled. "Especially those hickeys" Shit. I forgot I had those.

"Also, we recommend not going to popular public areas in case you can't handle crowds of Levi's fans", Hanji warned me. "That'll be all that you need to know" Hanji came up to hug me. I hugged back. If it wasn't for her would've been disaster. "You're going to make it", Hanji pulled away smiling meaningful at me. "I don't want to get too confident", I smirked. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, Eren", Hanji smiled widely waving at me.

"Oh my god, is that Eren?", I heard a girl squeal once we went outside. "He's even cuter than Levi", I kept hearing a group of girls failing to whisper. "No way!" "Umm, excuse me?", I asked raising a brow. They all tensed up. "Eren, we know you from school, and we need your signature", a girl came up to me. Am I really getting popular that fast? I quickly signed what they wanted me to sign in and they all fangirled. "Thank you!", Some girls thanked me after some photos. They all left except for a familiar girl. Nina.

"Hey", I greeted her. "Hi", she smiled waving at me. "If you don't mind, will you take a selfie with me?" "Yeah, sure",   I took a photo with her. "Sorry for being a slut last time we met, I just broke up with my boyfriend and I felt like shit", Nina apologized looking down. "Hope we can meet up again?", she asked. I wasn't sure how to respond. She wrapped her arms around my neck

"Eren", I heard Mikasa call out to me. What? I turned and saw Mikasa and Armin with a few others. "Wait, that's your girlfriend?", she asked noticing Nina who had her arms around me. "I am", Nina responded with a smile. "No, she's just a fan", I got away from her. "Well, you did say you had girlfriend", Mikasa glared at me. "Anyways, there's someone who wants to challenge you"

A taller guy walked up to me. Black hair and slightly tanned skin. "This is Berthdolt, one of Annie's friends", Mikasa introduced us. "And he's also a "rising boxing legend" like Annie", Mikasa rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm up for the challenge"

"Levi, is that okay with you?", I asked looking back at him. "Yeah, you can kill each other for all I care", Levi responded. We went back inside to the gym and warmed up. "He'll beat your ass, Jeager", a buff blonde sneered. One of his friends. I shrugged it off. I wasn't going to lose. I have to beat the second best and become the very best after Levi.

"He can't do this", I heard Armin speak with Annie. "It's childish" "It'll teach Mikasa not to mess not to mess with us", Annie responded furiously. "But she's my friend", Armin groaned. I looked back to see them arguing more. It wasn't going to stop if they changed their minds.

"Sorry, Eren", Mikasa apologized placing a hand on my shoulder. "But I know you're strong" I nodded. "I can do it", I reassured. "It'll be fine" "You're totes gonna win for me, aren't you?", Nina asked in a flirty tone. I ignored her and continued focusing.

Levi helped me pull on and tie my gloves before throwing me in the ring with Berthdolt. He looked unsure though. "We're okay?", I asked him. "Yeah", he responded and then we positives ourselves away from each other. He looked determined now. I glanced at Levi who expected the best from me. "Go!", Levi spoke and like that I loosened up and released the feeling in me that I couldn't hold any longer.

I'm really lonely in Tumblr though. I just got it and have like 2 followers. Would appreciate if you follow me. (Bri-13) (couldn't change my name for some reasons after regretting it)

Thank you for reading, enjoy this picture of my idiot, but cute dog! 😂🐶Bye!👌