Ch7 Stop Looking At Me Like That

Levi POV
Freaking brat can't stand a single lap. He was already drenching in sweat. He's going to be needing a bunch of conditioning. Why did Erwin even recommend the kid for? Why am I even doing this?

Okay. He's alright and shit, but he doesn't look prepared enough to me to be trained by me. "I finished!", Eren called out to me. He got close to me and oh my god! He smelled like fucking shit. I scrunched up my nose in disgust. At Least he did the 20 laps. That was nothing though. I expect him to triple that amount.

Eren panted rather fast. He needs to seriously control his breathing. "Oi, calm down", I said as he stood beside me. "Breathe in. Breathe out. Repeat" Eren's fast breaths were soon peaceful. "Wow", Eren smiled. He looks cute every time he smiles.

Should I pat him? He's pretty sweaty. I sighed and patted his wet back. I shivered wanting to vomit already. "Good job, pretty boy", I congratulated him blankly. He needs someone to tell him he's doing something right. That's what helped me in the past. My first two close friends that are sadly not here. "Thank you", Eren blushed and looked down. Is it me or Eren's acting strange?

"Come on", I led him to my personal gym. Eren stared wide eyed at ever single thing. I get it. He lives in a shitty neighborhood like I used to. The place is probably infested or some shit.

"Give me your hand", I ordered him. Eren submissively gave me his hand. I grabbed his hand noticing how soft they were. I wrapped his hands and helped him put on his gloves.

"Punch this", I ordered suggesting to a medium weight bag, so I won't have to look at his pitiful punches. He'll improve. I hope. I wrapped my own hands as Eren practiced without me. All you could gear in the room was the sound of the bag moving and the the chains that held it.

Eren looked so determined. He was making his punches straight and fast. "You're doing pretty good", I commented on his skills pulling on my gloves. "You just need to put in more strength", I informed him. Eren moved away from me as I faced the bag. I kept my distance and got in position to hit. I gave the bag a hard punch by moving my waist and moving a step forward to make it harder. "Like that", I blankly spoke. Eren looked at me in amazement. The bag was still swaying around from the strength I used. "Get it", Eren nodded. I watched Eren mimic exactly what I did. He looked at me for approval. I slightly smirked nodding at him as I kept my arms crossed.

I continued to watch and correct Eren for the next 20 minutes. "Break", I told him pulling out a water bottle to throw at him. The bottle hit Eren's hand, but it then fell on the ground. "Tch, clumsy kid", I sighed to myself. Eren leaned down and grabbed it. I then tossed him a random towel from the closet. He luckily caught that.

"You brought extra clothes?", I asked. "Yeah", Eren replied. "I need you shower before you step into my living room", I said sternly. "Okay", Eren nodded and took his bag with him. "There's a shower in there", I pointed at the bathroom.

"I'll wait for your ass right here", I sat on a random bench and took out my phone. Eren disappeared into the room and the sound of the shower echoed around the place. I never thought I'll have anyone else here until I quitted years ago. Hanji and Erwin will train here with me, but now it used to be lonely until Eren. It's still pretty quiet though.

I checked on my phone for any updates from my favorite you tubers. I'll watch those later. I saw new messages from Petra: "Levi, I'm sorry for getting so pissed off at you. I just had a bad day. Maybe we can hang some other time?" I texted back with: "I'm going to be busy with Eren, but maybe on a weekend"

Eren just got out with steam coming out from the room. He  was still pretty wet making his hair longer than I thought it was. I had to admit he was attractive. I've never been into a guy. I went up to him. "Let's go", I spoke leading him to my living room.

"Levi?", Eren began as he sat down. "Do you remember what happened last night?" I actually don't. "Yeah", I responded. Eren's face flushed. "In fact, it was fun" I wonder what happened.

I sat next to him crossing my legs. "I need to know more about you since we're going to be together for a long time",I said eagerly wanting to know about Eren. "You know I'm 17. I'm aiming to be a professional boxer like you are.", Eren smiled. "Okay anything else?", I asked. "I want to travel and go to live concerts", Eren included.

"Okay", I nodded. "What's your favorite musician?", I asked. "I can't really choose, but I love rock!", he happily replied with a cute blush on his cheeks. "Give me examples", I asked. Eren thought for a moment before he replied. "Bands like My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Panic! At The Disco, and Twenty One Pilots etc", Eren told me a bunch of other bands that he listens to. I do like the genre, but I'm not fond of this generation. "Cool", I blankly spoke. "Yeah", Eren's blush returned. The kid's strange. Last night?

"What happened last night?", I asked. Eren began to sweat nervously as he fiddled around with his fingers. "Umm, w-we just got drunk", Eren responded in a flash. "T-that's all" I probably did something to him. It's obvious with all the blushing and stuttering. I sighed. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable that night, if you want we could start over"

"No it's okay", Eren laughed nervously. "It's no big deal" "okay", I shrugged. "I just want to cooperate in comfort with you" "Anyways, here's your cat", I spoke as Lucifer jumped onto Eren's lap. "Thanks", Eren smiled warmly as he petted the purring cat. "It was no problem", I spoke in response.

I heard Eren's phone buzz. He quickly checked it and groaned. "I gotta go, my sister's still pissed at me" "May I ask why?", I asked. "I just got home later than usual last night a mess", Eren responded feeling annoyed. "She's very overprotected of me" "you need a ride?", I asked. "Yes please", Eren nodded.

The car ride was silent. Eren didn't dare speak and I was naturally a quiet unamused guy as usual. I just realized that I am being too nice to Eren. He just looks amazingly cute. His eyes stand out from others. They looked so innocent. I just realized we have been staring at each other for a long amount of time. Shit. I quickly looked away, but I could sense Eren studying me. I don't really mind, but it's just weird. You know? "You don't want music?", I questioned raising a brow. "N-no", Eren stuttered again as he petted the cat. I hate it when people stutter. Why didn't I give him a sarcastic remark or something. "You sure?", I asked. "It's too quiet" "Y-yeah, I'm sure", Eren smiled. "Okay", I spoke. "Just going to put on some of my shit"

Eren POV
I couldn't help but smile widely when Levi blasted his shit. It was a Linkin park song. I'm guessing it's Numb. Yeah it is. "You're so cool, Levi!", I smiled at him. Levi shrugged. "I guess", he spoke with a slight smirk. He just smirked. Oh my god. I made him smirk, right?

We were having a blast. Before I knew it, the car stopped in front of my house. "Bye", I hugged him quickly. I don't know why I did that, but Levi didn't seem to mind. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 2", Levi informed me before I left.

I took out the key from my pocket and made myself at home. As usual, no one was here. I threw myself on the bed and groaned feeling fatigued. I was still pretty sore. Especially my legs. I hate Levi for this, but I know this is for my own good.

I probably acted like a shy schoolgirl talking to her crush around Levi. It was pretty embarrassing. The fact that we are guys is enough, but he's also like 16 years older than me! I can't be thinking of him like that anymore. I have to stop. It's obvious to him that I like him. He's just a stupid crush I have. It's a problem that I enjoyed his touch.

My phone buzzed with a text from Mikasa. I read: "Eren, pack up all you need, we are going at Ymir's place"

Me: what?

Mika: Just do it before dad comes from "work"

Me: k

I was kinda terrified. What could've happen? I have to trust Mikasa. I did what she told me. All I had to do is wait for Mikasa.