Ch12 Reunited Siblings or Rivals?

I really liked the idea of making Levi and Mikasa related. I was originally going to make her his daughter, but it'll be kinda weird, you know. Anyways, Here!....

Eren POV
I can't believe Levi spilled all that information to me without a single tear rolling down his cheeks. I wonder why he's still unemotional. It's all over now. Is it? I studied Levi's face as he drove the car. His face was well built and spotless. I want to touch him one more time. Especially his soft pinkish lips. God, how I wish I could go back to where Levi had pinned me against a wall. I quickly turned to look outside the window before Levi thinks I'm a weirdo.

I could tell Levi was absolutely honest with me. I don't blame him if he kept other brutal parts out. He sure trusts me. I never thought he'll talk to me about his past. I only knew he was abandoned until he spilled it out. He held me really firm when I hugged him.

"Eren", Levi called out to me keeping his eyes on the road. "Hmm?", I looked over at him. "How does your sister look like?", he asked gripping onto the steering wheel. "Actually, she looks a lot like you", I replied waiting for a happy reaction from him, but instead he kept his straight face. I wonder what shit is going on his head. "How old is she?" "My age", I replied. "Shit", I heard him curse to himself silently. "What's wrong?", I asked. "Nothing", he sighed keeping a tight grip on the poor steering wheel.

Levi arrived and parked on the driveway. I quickly blasted out the car and knocked cheerily on door. I could hear the sound of faint footsteps. Levi stayed behind walking rather slow. Ymir opened the door and instantly brightened up when she saw me. "Eren!" "Hey", I smiled and we shared a bro hug.

Levi caught up behind me. "Who's tha-", Ymir was about to ask until her eyes widened. "Levi?", Ymir was confused for a moment before smiling wider. "Hmm?", Levi raised a brow. "You're the professional boxer, am I right?", Ymir asked excitedly. "Yes", Levi replied crossing his arms. "Take a selfie with us", Ymir took out her phone from her back pocket and squished in between us. "Thanks, come in", Ymir invited us in. Levi walked in behind me.

He instantly scrunched up his nose at an unpleasant smell. "Is that cat shit?", Levi asked pointing out a pile of shit in the corner of the room. "Oh yeah, Lucifer stayed inside", I chuckled nervously. "I'll clean it later". "Fucking clean up after your cat right now, brat!", Levi smacked me behind the head. "Ow", I playfully pouted at him and stuck out my tongue. Levi threw me a rag out of his pocket and asked for a windex bottle to throw at my head. "Clean it real good", Levi ordered placing his foot on my back as I knelt and tried to figure out what was dirty. "Are you blind, shit for brains?" God dammit, Levi. I was getting irritated by his fucking cleaning disorder. Why can't he just help me? Curse you Lucifer!

"Ymir, I was wondering if-", Mikasa began to speak until she saw Levi pinning me down with his damn foot. Her brow furrowed as she glared at Levi who paid no attention to her presence. This going to be good. I grinned at the thought of Mikasa and Levi against each other since they are basically the same. Mikasa stayed silent until Ymir broke the silence. "I'm going out with Christa, so don't make a mess", Ymir spoke awkwardly in the silent room. Everyone could hear the door open and close. It even echoed around the house. "What's wrong, Eren?", Levi asked as soon as he saw me looking straight at Mikasa who was probably planning out a sneak attack. I was right. She ran silently towards Levi. I was about to warn him about Mikasa's kick, but he grabbed her leg and flipped her over making her land on the nearby couch. "Oof", Mikasa groaned. "Who the hell is she?", Levi asked. "My sister Mikasa", I responded hoping they are actually siblings. "She's talented", Levi commented. "What are you doing doing barging in and hurting my Eren?", Mikasa hissed at him as soon as she got up and looked down to make eye contact with him. "Your Eren?", Levi spoke as if it were a joke. "Tch!"

"Are you Levi Ackerman?", Mikasa asked glaring right at him. "No I'm Your br-" The door slammed open revealing DAD!?

Everyone turned their heads over to him. Dad was- I mean-Grisha was panting heavily as he grabbed onto the door. "I was looking for you, Eren", he spoke worriedly walking towards me. I backed away from his touch. "Get away from me!", I spat at him. He was taken back for a moment then glanced at Mikasa who was glaring at him. "You should be ashamed of what you did to Eren!", Mikasa growled getting in front of me for protection. I can defend myself, but Mikasa gets her way of everything.

"I've reported you", Mikasa smirked a bit. She grabbed Levi's shoulder and brought him closer to him. "He will be responsible for Eren and I" "what?", Grisha looked shocked, but furious. "I di-", Mikasa pinched Levi making him shut and made him that 'I'll explain later' face. "You fuckers", Grisha hissed at all of us. "If I could just beat you two. Eren we could have been rich for my new invention!" Levi sneered and and walked to Grisha. "What is it, shorty?", he laughed. Levi yanked him by the collar and pulled him towards his face. "My name is Levi fucking Ackerman", he hissed then threw him on the floor. Levi kicked him on the waist then stomped on his back. "He should be in jail", Levi complained. "I don't want this guy in your life, Eren"

Levi walked towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder making me shiver. "I want to be a part of-"

"Levi!", Mikasa called out to him. "Take us in for awhile, I'll pay you back" "first of all, I was going to take you both", Levi smirked. "Second, you can't be able to pay back a millionaire" Mikasa rolled her eyes and grinned at us. "Just don't be violent with Eren", she warned instantly turing into her demon form. "She's fucking scary", Levi spoke. I couldn't tell if he was serious or honest,but he made a smile tug at my lips. "Mika!", I called at her. Mikasa looked at me. "Levi wants to tell you something", I smiled wider.

"You're my sister", Levi

¡¿SMILED?!

>:D