Ch32 My Motivation

I got bored today and decided to do another chapter. Yay. Here it is. 👌

Mikasa POV
"I'm thankful I didn't fall for you", I spoke looking straight at his hazel eyes as we sat down on a bench. I seriously was. I never wanted to fall in love anyone. I regret falling in love with her and him. Jean. "Don't come after me of Marco dies because I'll be a "distraction""

Even though Jean picked on Eren most of the time in school, be was a good friend. He would only mess with us and be that friend that tries to hard to fit in. He gets anyone he wants in his bed or their bed. He's a greedy whore. He's also rich and uses it to get people interested in him, but without that money, he's nothing. I remember that one time in middle school, he confessed his love to me, but I rejected. I was foolish. I could've changed him and loved him. Make our lives easier. He's not the Jean I knew. He'll get shy around me and awkward around us. He was actually funny before. Did my rejection do this to him?

"Mikasa, you know I love you", Jean stated. "I thought you were beautiful and brave. Actually, you are much more right now" "What the fuck is wrong with you?", I asked confused. "You can't love two people at the same time" "Yes, I can", Jean responded with a small smirk on his face. I wanted to hit him, but my other side waned to hold him and kiss him? I won't. I controlled my emotions not letting them spill out.

I could sense Jean slowly scooting closer to me. When so turned to see him, I was met by his eyes. His face was close to mine. I deserve much better than a cheating asshole. I wanted to stop and think about what I was doing. This was too much. My mind went blank when his lips met mine. This time it gave a feeling I've never gotten from a kiss. It was only our lips grazing over each other until Jean decided to bite on my lower lip in order to give him a chance to plunge his tongue in my mouth. It wasn't unpleasant. It was weirdly pleasurable. I let him. His hands were on my waist pulling me closer to him. I melted into this kiss. It meant nothing to him in reality. I don't care anymore. I'm getting what I want. It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. I had enough to deal with these last few weeks and I wanted to forget about it. I know what I'm doing. I'm using Jean. This isn't love. It won't be. We're both selfish fucks with no cares. He also went through messed up shit with his relationships and family. He's relatable.

"I thought you didn't fall for me", Jean grinned. "Also, remember when you were "asexual"" Shut up", I hissed feeling myself blush. "I bet you want more", Jean chucked. "I could give you more of you come back home with me" I know what he wanted and I was curious to know how it feels. "Fine, but let me text Eren"

Levi POV
I waited for Eren to come out. He made me wait outside for him until he paid for some book. I looked out watching people walk in and out of the mall and it was getting me frustrated. He came by a few minutes later in a rush. He quickly got in. I glared at him.

"Sorry, there was a long line", Eren apologized worryingly. "I could forgive you", I began. "If you get on me" "What?", Eren asked confused. "Right here right now, I want you on me", I stated. "Why not at home?", Eren spoke hiding his flustered face. "I'm really loud, if you haven't noticed" "Cause, I can't wait for like an hour drive to fuck you senseless", I smirked liking his reaction. He still gets embarrassed and insecure about himself when in reality he's beautiful. Especially his moans and begs.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not really in the mood", Eren stated annoyed a bit. "Oh, okay", I replied. It was the first time I've been rejected like that, but it's Eren. "I want to know you better now that we're together, right?", Eren smirked a bit. "Right", I forced a small smirk with a tint of hurt, but I didn't want to force Eren into it. "Are you seriously upset over this?", Eren asked with a small pout. "No", I replied pecking his admirable lips. "I just suggested the idea"

"Where did Mikasa go?", I asked realizing she's always disappearing. She has a life, but I rarely hear about her. "She's always hanging out with friends", Eren responded turning on his phone to play some game. "Why do you not hang out with them?", I asked. Eren tensed up. "Look, I'm not the type of person for that socializing shit", he responded sighing. "You look and act outgoing", I stated. "Yeah, but It's when I'm a good mood", he smirked. "You're that type that opens up when you're comfortable", I laughed a bit. Eren nodded. "I'm a strange person if you haven't noticed", Eren mumbled. "I am too", I added.

Eren got more comfortable and smiled at me. He had he a really suiting smile. "Do you smile often?", I asked. "No, I actually rarely smiled", he responded with a flushed face. He was so fucking adorable at this moment. I never thought a boy would look so fine. What could make him any better?

"You have no idea how fucking adorable you are", I complimented him. "Wow, I really don't know how to flirt and stuff, but you're hella hot", Eren complimented back with a grin. I smirked at him. I would've kissed right there, but I was driving.

"Are you ready?", I asked him. "For what?", he asked. "Training, dumbass", I answered. "Oh, yeah", Eren smiled. "Also, Eren, I like your attitude towards boxing", I added. "You're determined and trying hard. It also looks like you have some motivations to it" "yeah, it includes you", Eren spoke cheerfully. "I'm flattered, pretty boy", I grinned. "I guess I can say that you're my motivation too"

Sorry. Not sorry. >:D Anyways, I hope you enjoyed.