Ch24 Watch Anime With Me?

Eren POV
After signing and agreeing to contracts, Levi and I finally went back home. He bought some Chinese food on the way since he was too lazy to cook and no one's going to trust me with the kitchen.

"Stop it", I laughed softly as Levi touched my waist. I'm kinda ticklish on most of my body parts. Levi had me pinned down on his bed again like last time. "I want to watch something with you", I blushed as I spoke holding a pillow against my chest. "Like?", Levi asked. "Some anime?", I responded unsurely of what he'll say. "Fine, you want to buy you some- never mind you're on a diet", Levi smirked teasingly. I groaned and rolled my eyes. This fight was going to ruin my eating habits. "Don't do that", I playfully shoved him away from me. "Okay, I'll only get some drinks", Levi gave me a tiny smile before he left. "Stay here I'll get your stuff"

He brought back two sodas and strawberry flavored pocky while he only made his everyday tea. "Aww, you listened", I hugged him tight as soon as he got in bed with me. "We're going to watch many things", I smiled trailing off to all sorts of anime. Levi surprisingly listened to me. "So we're watching horror?", Levi raised a brow. "Yeah", I smiled widely. I switched off the lights and turned on the small lamp.

"I'm glad Mikasa's going to a party", I sighed happily cuddling close to Levi. "I bet you want the typical scary movie date", Levi rolled his eyes. "Nah, I just really like blood and guts", I spoke wide eyed getting on his lap. "Get off me, brat", Levi pushed me off. "No way this cartoon shit will scare me", he grumbled crossing his arms. "Suureee"

"What the fuck is it with these girls?", Levi asked wide eyed. "Like get out of there and run, bitches" I silently laughed at his reaction. "It's fictional", I told him. "Well, yeah, but when can we get some realistic shit around here?", he retorted. "Those whores deserved to get tortured for being so damn stupid. You know what? I like it" Levi calmed down and leaned his head against me. I could smell he had some cologne on.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!", Levi yelled terrified. He quickly turned off the TV. "What was that?", I asked upset. "I thought you said this "cartoon shit" won't scare you" Levi blushed and looked away. "I wasn't scared, it looked painful only", he spoke lowly. I slowly hugged him from behind kissing his neck. He sighed and calmed down. He turned over to me and pressed his lips against mine. "Let's watch something else", he sighed. Levi can't handle gory things, remember.

"How about action?", I asked. "Oh, the guy from the poster comes out in this anime!" "Well, put it on", Levi rushed me. I looked for the the anime in his Netflix. "What's it about?", Levi asked holding me close with his leg over me. "A lot of brave people fighting against human eating giants", I summarized in a short way. "Is it really gory?", Levi asked cringing. "Kinda, but the action scenes are epic!", I smiled getting ready to introduce him to one of my favorites.

"Well, that was shocking", Levi spoke as episode one ended. "The kid looked like you though" "No way, he looks cuter", I blushed. "You are a liar" We watched the next five episodes while we would glance at each other a few times. I've gotten comfortable around Levi now since we got to know our flaws.

"Levi!", I smiled holding out a piece of pocky. "I always wanted to try this" "what?", Levi looked at me unsurely. "Come over here", I pulled him close to me after I placed the pocky stick between my lips. Levi seems to understand and bit on the other end. I wanted to squeal of excitement,but I wouldn't want to ruin the moment. Our lips were almost near mine. Levi instantly moved. "Hey!", I playfully shoved him away. Levi pulled me towards him and kissed me gently.

I yawned loudly catching Levi's attention. "You can sleep here, I'll carry you back", Levi kissed my cheek. He turned off the TV and threw the blanket on me and snuggled close to me. It was warmer and cozier this way. "Why?", I asked. "Why were you 34 and single?" Levi sighed before answering. "Look, I just didn't believe in love until I saw you", Levi admitted blushing and pulled me closer. I could feel his heart beat. "I just liked to screw people every once in a while because I that was what I liked to do to take my mind off things"

"Is sex really a big deal?", I asked curiously. "Well, it depends on the person", Levi replied. "I bet you'll be great in bed" "what?", I blushed . I imagined Levi on top of me thrusting into me as he moaned my name. I shivered and came back to reality. "You're a really cute person on both the inside and outside", Levi kissed my nose holding my waist. "I want you to be top me though"

"Levi, are you a bottom?", I asked. "No, but I wouldn't mind being one for you", he grinned. I blushed. "But I'm not capable of doing such a thing" "I'll ride you", Levi responded. "Eh?" How's Levi being so casual about this? "I guess you don't want me to", Levi teased. "Stop", I blushed grabbing a pillow. "I want you on top" "we take turns?", Levi asked slowly getting on me. "But for now, I want you to touch me"

Levi pulled off his shirt and let his pants show his hips

Levi pulled off his shirt and let his pants show his hips. I pinned him down and kissed him passionately grabbing his hips. I pulled away from his lips and went to his neck where I sucked his sensitive skin. "Eren", Levi slightly moaned as he blushed under. I slowly ran my fingers through his built body down his hips. I gently bit on his hips making him squirm below me. I pulled down his pants to expose himself to me.

"Eren, I need you to fuck me right now", Levi spoke full of lust. He had eyes that were begging me to. I was unsure what to do. I never imagined Levi under me begging for me. "Do I have to-", I began. "No, I already prepared myself for this", Levi blushed looking away. I smirked then pulled off my pants. "I'll fuck you really hard if that's what you want"

Yes, another smut hanger that will have actual smut on the next chapter. Happy? Anyways, bye!