Ch5 Hickeys

Eren POV
Levi and Petra had left me sitting by myself. My phone buzzed all of a sudden. I took it out and read. Fuck.

Mika: WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU SAFE? WERE YOU RAPED? DID YOU GET BEAT UP? EREN!!!

Mika: ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!

I should tell her the truth...

Me: I bumped into Levi and he took me out

Mika: You should've told me I've been going nuts calling everyone

Me: sorry

Mika: be home by morning or dad will find out

Me: got it

"Hey",I looked up from my phone and saw a girl around my age. Wait. She's the girl I saw today after school. "Hi", I spoke wide eyes as I studied her appearance. "Call me Nina", she spoke sitting besides me keeping her legs together. "You?"

"Eren", I replied. She had a short yellow form fitting dress that hugged her curves perfectly. Her cleavage was totally out there. "Hey my eyes are up here, dork", Nina giggled. I blushed and looked away. "Sorry", I apologized. "It's okay", Nina smiled and let that slide like nothing. "Look you're also attractive yourself", she teased and winked at me. "We should go out some time", Nina said in a low seductive voice as she got close to my ear. "Somewhere private where no one can see us"

I gulped. Nina wasn't as innocent as I thought and I didn't want a one nightstand. Nina slipped a small of paper in my pocket and kissed my cheek before leaving. I was dumbfounded.

I felt the urge to pee. Like now. I quickly dashed into the crowd without thinking straight. I never do though. Everyone bumped into me or shoved me away. The music was turned up much louder and people were beginning to smoke near me. The smoke caused me to cough  bit. The air was also warmer making me sweat and collide with sweatier people. I was so grossed out, but I seriously had to pee. I can imagine watching Levi in this crowd. He would've probably freaked out or cursed at anyone who pissed him off. I laughed to myself as I imagined his reaction.

I soon fond the restrooms in a really surprising way. Petra was kneeling against the wall as Levi ran into the mens restrooms. Petra wiped her face off with her sleeve and kept a face that described disgust. I decided not to ask since I was about to literally pee myself. I quickly went into a stall not bothering to close  the door and unzipped my pants.

I heard intense vomiting from the neighboring stall. I went to check as soon as I finished with my business. I knocked on the stall which opened itself. "Levi?" Levi was kneeling throwing up in the toilet as he held onto the seat. He stopped and began to pant. I knelt down and patted his back.

Levi instantly stood up and walked towards the sinks to look at himself in the mirror. "Disgusting", Levi muttered studying his appearance. He patted his pocket and cursed to himself.

"Want a mint?", I asked. Levi turned to me. "Yes, pretty boy", he smirked. I blushed and took out a mint. Levi instantly took it in his mouth and sighed of relief. I didn't question what happened and studied him instead. I lied when I said I straight.

"Are you okay?", I asked placing my hands on his cheeks. His skin was icy cold. "Yeah", Levi whispered closing his eyes as he nuzzled himself on my hands. I smiled warmly. He looked almost like a cat when he did that.