Ch30 Don't Give Up

I'll have to update this once a week at least because I just went through my first week of school. I thought I was going to be loner in a new school , but I've met many people with the interests as I. I guess I'll have a great year. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Oh, and sorry for any spelling errors or something.

Petra POV
"Fuck", I cursed under my breath. Levi never responded to my texts. Rude. Why doesn't he understand that I truly love him? He's so perfect. Then that time we met when I turned 18. He was straightforward, going straight to sex. I regret that. I wanted a a normal relationship with him, but he was a player type of guy. It was the only way I could get close to him. I sighed as I texted Levi telling him I was going over. I won't give up. Just when he showed interest in me.

Levi POV
"Levi!", I heard Eren call out to me from the stairs. His hair was still a mess. Always. I wonder what he'll look if he straightens it, not that I prefer him that way. Eren came up to me with a tight hug. I enjoy that sweet scent he somehow has everyday. I hugged him back and enjoyed his comfort. It's been a long time since I've gotten a loving hug. The air got hotter and I felt myself form blush on my cheeks. I pulled away and quickly pecked his lips not knowing if he brushed his teeth or not.

"Levi, I want more", Eren whined grabbing onto my arm. "Your teeth. Did you brush them?", I asked annoyed by the way he was clinging onto me. "Yeah", he responded hugging me. "Fine, come here", I pulled him down to my level and pressed my lips against his. Eren stopped holding onto me and relaxed draping him arms on my shoulders. I don't understand how a simple kiss can make us feel better. His lips were chapped and dry, but I didn't seem to mind.

Eren suddenly bit on my lip hard making me shudder in excitement. He was getting confident and began touching me. I felt his hands go down my chest to crotch where he tightly grabbed. "Eren", I moaned slightly getting turned on. I quickly grabbed his hips and brought him closer. "Ah, fuck, it still hurts", Eren hissed. I quickly let him go. I remember the way I grabbed him. So tight, I even let my nails dig in a bit. "Sorry", I apologized. "It's okay, maybe we should continue next time?", Eren asked with a smirk tugging his lips and a blush across his face. "I guess so", I shrugged.

"Want to go out and get something to eat?", I asked. "I prefer your cooking", Eren replied. "Really?", I ask surprised as I felt myself blush. "I-I'm average at that shit" Fuck. I stuttered. "Or if you want to, we can-" "No, it's okay, I'll cook", I interrupted flustered looking away from him. To be honest, I've never complimented on such things. Yes, I've had compliments about my looks and skills, but Eren keeps complimenting everything I do.

I was about to hug him until we were interrupted by the doorbell. "I'll get it", Eren left and ran to the door. "Oh, hey", I heard him greet someone. Wait. "Hi, Eren", I heard her cherry voice. Fuck. "Mind if I come in?", she asked. "Levi's not here", I heard Eren speak. Thank the lord he knows what's going on. "Really?", Petra asked. "Then why are you here?" "It's a long story, so I'm just going to say Levi took us in after realizing my stepsister was his sister", Eren replied cooly. When he comes back, I'm for sure going for it. "Wow, cool", she spoke. I could tell how pissed she was. I heard the door close close.

Eren looked at me pissed. "Why is she here?", he asked. "Was there something planned? Was I suppose to leave or-" "Eren you're an idiot", I sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you that I love you only?" I wrapped my arms around him as a form of affection from behind. "Fine, but I don't want her all over you", Eren sighed. "I promise I will", I murmured before kissing his neck. Eren shuddered as I gently bit on him.

"Okay, do it now", Eren turned to face me. "She's waiting in the living room" "why did you let her in?", I asked shocked. "She's a nice girl and all, but I want to get this over with now", Eren replied. "Also, I'm going out with Mikasa, so you have enough time" "oh okay", I spoke simply. "But wasn't I suppose to-" "Mikasa will take me out for breakfast", Eren interrupted. "I'll get changed and leave. Then I'll come back in the afternoon in time for training"

Eren gave me a quick kiss and left me. What type of excuse or explanation will I give Petra? I walked into the living room and saw her laying down with her phone in her hands. "Petra?", I called to her. "Oh, hey!", she smiled brightly with blush slightly spreading on her cheeks. She got up and went up to hug me. I hugged back. It was a friendly hug I suppose. She pulled away giving me a chance to look at her exposing outfit. She had a plain white tank top with some black shorts barely covering anything. She also had in some heeled boots that made her my height.

"Oh, you enjoy my new look?", she asked in a flirty manner. "Petra, you need to stop what you're doing", I sighed crossing my arms. "This is ridiculous and has been going on repeatedly for years" "What am I doing?", she asked raising placing her hands on her hips. "You've been clinging onto me even though I've been repeatedly telling you to stop", I replied. "Don't start with the "I love you"s, you were only a girl who gave me good fucks okay?" "You seriously don't understand", Petra's voice saddened. "I thought you were attractive when we first met and the only way to get close to you was to fuck you. I was a stupid whore back then and I want to fix things between us. I wanted a normal relationship" I could sense she was about to burst in tears. "I never wanted anyone more badly than you. Levi, I love you!"

It got silent and I stayed speechless. Tears slowly fell down Petra's cheeks. "Am I not good enough for you?", she asked breaking the silence between us. "No, it's not that", I began. "You're fairly beautiful, but umm how do I put this?" "I don't like you in that way. I don't know what made you think sleeping with me will make me love you. Sex and romance and two different things. I'm sorry for using you like that" "Then just let it be sex", Petra muttered.

"What's wrong with you? Giving yourself away like that to me just because I'm attractive?! I can't keep doing this. I'm looking for a serious relationship. But not with someone like you" , I snapped at her. "Look for someone else who loves you for who you are, bitch" "But no one loves me", Petra whispered. I hugged her in a way of comfort. She hugged back. "Don't give up, there might be someone out there for sure that you haven't found yet", I reassured her. "I'm turning 30, where's someone who's single around my age and will love me?", she asked. "I said don't give up"