Ch2 Rivals

Mikasa and Annie as wearing the outfits except the gloves. I felt like pitting in some rivalry since it will affect the future chapters.

Eren POV

"Eren, do you know how special you are?", Erwin spoke looking directly towards me. Special? Me? "Umm.."

"You're almost 18", Erwin said casually. "You're getting closer to being a professional you know" I nodded. "So, Hanji and I planned out your future since you are so dedicated"

"Yeah?", I said eagerly. "We asked Levi to be your personal trainer and he accepted the offer", Erwin spoke as a small smirk pulled at his lips. "What?!", I asked as my eyes popped out of shock. "This can't be really happening to me!"

"Well guess what, it is", Erwin smirked a bit more. "Congrats"

I felt my body tremble of excitement. "He'll meet you in Saturday which is in three days", Erwin informed me giving me a small sheet of paper as he got up. "Call him if your curious or if you don't believe"

"You don't know how proud I am!", I smiled widely before hugging him in a manly manner. "Thank you so much, Erwin!"

"No problem", he pulled away awkwardly. "I'm telling Mikasa!", I said dashing out the office. I went to the girl's side of the gym and looked around for her. Where the hell is she?

"TAKE THAT BACK, BITCH!",I heard a girl yell out. I turned to the sound and saw some blonde girl that held her held her hair in a bun . She looked pissed though. Mikasa glared at her. "That's right, You are not laying a single finger on Eren, or you'll regret it ", Mikasa spoke formally, yet slyly as crossed her arms. Overprotective much?

I knew I shouldn't interrupt a chick fight. Last time I did, I got bruised up by accident. I shuddered uncomfortably as I remembered two years ago when I was weak as fuck. Mikasa had this tendency to get into fights anywhere she goes.

Flash Back (yay)

"Fight fight fight!", everyone chanted. We were in the football field were a cheerleader insulted Mikasa. The skinny cheerleader had blonde dyed hair and pounds of makeup on her face. Her name was Brittany. And of course, she is the cheer team's captain. She's a bitch from what I heard and saw.

"Come on, tomboy!", Brittany laughed placing her hands on her hips. Mikasa sighed. "I don't want to hurt you, Brittany", Mikasa said almost sorry. I knew what was going to happen. I have to stop them before we all get in trouble.

Mikasa got in her fighting position. Keeping her hands in front of her face for protection. I quickly dashed in between. I felt an unsatisfying force of a strong fist punch multiple times on my left cheek. It was all in slow motion as I fell towards the floor. I could hear gasps and oohs.

"I can't believe it!", I heard a girl gasp. "Mikasa beat the living shit out of Eren!" I fell onto the ground with aloud thump. "Eren!", Mikasa exclaimed. I groaned knowing she left a huge bruise on my cheek. "That wasn't meant for you"

I replied still having my face smashed to the ground as my voice was muffled. I felt her carry me. What the fuck?! I was to weak to respond. The whole school know knew Eren Jeager the weak motherfucker for the whole freshman year.

End Of Flashback

I'm stronger know. I think. At least I'm tougher than most guys at my school.