Ch18 Levi's Hot

Here it is! So, enjoy!

Eren POV
I did nothing on purpose. I wanted to see how Levi will react. He wouldn't hurt me. I sat back on the couch. Just then I saw Lucifer running down the stairs. "Hmm?", I saw the cat run into the kitchen. "EREN", I heard Levi call out my strictly. He speed walked down the stairs pissed. "Your cat has no manners!" "Sorry, he's usually outside", I shrugged. He pulled me up from my shirt. "The place looks the same from two hours ago", Levi grabbed my face forcefully. He grinned. "You did it on purpose?" I gulped.

"I-I'm", Levi presses his lips against mine not letting me speak. He felt his hands slide down on my chest. I moaned slightly feeling his hands go under my shirt as I ran my fingers through his straight black hair. He dominated me once again. He pushed me down the couch and pinned me down. He nipped on the skin of my neck as he pulled my shirt up revealing last night's love bites. I shivered at his touches. He bit, sucked, and licked on my chest making sure it left deep colored marks. "L-Levi", I gasped. I was still getting used to the foreign feeling.

Levi got up leaving me confused. "What?", I got up and pulled my shirt down. "Your pretty ass has to clean that cat shit", Levi spoke pissed. What's and  wrong with this guy. He makes me clean an already clean house and makes a big deal out of cat shit. "Do you have a cleaning disorder?", I asked before I regretted asking. "I-I actually do", Levi spoke softly as red blush formed in his pale cheeks making it visible. No fact, I've never heard him stutter. He looked so damn cute. "That's cute", I smirked. Levi scowled and smacked me behind the head. "Tch, I'm not cute", Levi's pissed off expression came back on. I smiled warmly and nodded following him upstairs.

Time Skip
Thank, God! I'm done! I plopped myself on the bed exhausted from the extreme cleaning. Levi taught me what every cleaning subject did and the formal way of holding a broom. I thought it was cute for a while, but damn! He's crazy, but who am I to judge, I have some crazy I'm me too. I groaned rolling on the bed. At least he's a great cook. I gazed at the posters on the walls. I then noticed one of the characters from my favorite anime looks like Levi and I. Coincidence?

I heard a knock on my door. "Come on?", I spoke unsurely. Mikasa opened the door. "Eren, I'm confused", Mikasa sat by me on the bed. "About Levi?", I asked. "Umm, yeah", Mikasa nodded. "It's a bit strange being related to a famous person" "Trust me, he's protecting us", I spoke comforting Mikasa rubbing her back. "He loves you and you two should discuss more about it" "I guess", Mikasa looked down. "Well I gotta go" Mikasa quickly left. Strange.

I pulled on my headphones and listened to Three Days Grace. I got lost in my thoughts looking straight at the ceiling as the song blasted out the headphones.

"Wake up", Levi poked my face. "Come on Eren, you have change for training, remember?" I groaned in annoyance, but didn't get up frustrating Levi. "GET YOUR PRETTY FUCKING ASS OFF THE BED", Levi kicked me off. I groaned in pain. "Don't tell me you're hurt" "Nah, not at all", I picked myself up. Levi grinned proudly. "Good, just because I love you doesn't mean I'll treat you gently" "I love you too", I giggled pulling off my clothes.

Levi POV
Eren and I walked outside. The sun was practically burning my skin. I hate the fucking sun. Especially when I escaped from the underground city. Couldn't tell if it was day or night. Eren on the other hand, seemed to love the scorching hot sun. "After training can we get in the pool?", Eren asked pleadingly. "Only if you give me your best", I pecked his lips before opening the doors to the gym.

"70 laps around the gym", I announced. Eren brightened up. "Come on!", he grabbed my arm and made me run with him. We finished up and went inside.

"I challenge you once again", I smirked wrapping my own hands. "I ain't going easy on you, Eren" We pulled on out boxing gloves and stood facing each other on the ring. "Go", I announced quickly aiming at Eren's chest. Eren blocked my punches surprisingly until my fist made contact to his waist. Eren winced in pain, but kept trying. Eren punched right into chest, but I showed no emotion as usual. He punched my face. No emotion. I stretched out my arm to punch at his beautiful face. Eren instantly bled out his nose. Eren was strong. Raged. He made forceful punches, but I blocked everyone of them.

Sweat poured down his tanned skin. His hair stuck out random places. He took deep breaths as he moved away from me. I went forward and had him cornered. Eren's looked down at my lips hungrily. I couldn't help help but lean in. Before I knew it, Eren punched me hard in the face. "Nice, pretty boy", I smirked wiping of the blood with my sleeve. "But it doesn't work on strangers, I'll help you with some other tricks"

Time Skip
Eren POV
"You can take a break", Levi patted my back and sat down. I smiled and sat by him leaning my head on him. "What?", Levi asked taking out his phone. "I love you", I replied sweetly and meaningful. "You only know me from my past fights and the few days spent together", Levi muttered going to his Facebook. "Yeah, but you're really nice to me", I whispered nuzzling against him. "Get away from me, you're sweaty", Levi scooted away from me. "Aww, Levi", I pouted. He slightly smirked. "Okay, but no kisses, bad breath", Levi groaned.

"Levi, let me take pictures of you !", I smiled. "Why?", Levi asked. "Just, because you're a photogenic person and really hot", I replied whispering the last part. "Come on" Levi sighed defeated and gave in.

"Why not look up a photo of me?", Levi asked as I looked for the perfect angle. "Fangirls still post things about me" "so, you know?", I smirked. "Yeah, they just love my fit body and boring face", Levi sighed. "You have a beautiful face", I complimented pecking his cheek. "Your eyes are very silver looking and bluish" "Your eyes are the first thing that got me falling for you", Levi confessed blushing . "Aww", I blushed. "Look over here and pick up shirt", I commanded. Levi stood up and picked up his shirt revealing his toned and noticed scars on his back. I was about to ask, but it will be best to keep it to myself. "Perfect!", I squealed in delight as I snapped the photo. "You look stunning!"

Should I make two whole chapters? One for Levi's past and the other one for Eren's? Just so you could understand why they act like they do. Anyways, bye!