Ch29 I Don't Love You

Haven't updated in a few days because I read other fanfics. So, here it is!

Eren POV
"Levi, can I use your phone?", I asked as soon as my phone died. "Yeah, what for?", Levi asked handing me his phone. The phone case was simple and black. "My phone died and I was on YouTube", I pouted playfully. "Okay, my password's 2681", Levi informed me. I immediately typed it in. "Aww, thanks", I smiled and kissed his cheek. "No problem, I'll be in the living room if you need me", Levi left and left me in my bedroom.

I went to his YouTube account and saw his history. He watches...Cats? I noticed his recommendations were cat vines and other YouTubers. That's so fucking adorable. I looked through his videos until he got a text. Petra? I quickly clicked on it and saw the recent text messages. Levi won't notice if I look through a bit, won't he? But he trusts me.

I still read through his messages. I read: "Hey, want to come over? I know you want more ;)" What? I know Petra likes Levi, but what happened between them? I could feel my heart thumping loudly as I read every single message. They were flirty and dirty. Levi would only respond with an "Okay". But I know how he is. Maybe he's trying to be nice. I quickly typed in: "Sorry, I'm busy training Eren now and then, you know." I made sure not to misspell anything knowing the type of guy Levi is.

"Eren?", I heard Levi's calming voice. "Yeah?", I quickly put on YouTube and played a random cat video. "What are you exactly doing?", Levi laid by as he watched. "I have a thing for cats" "I can tell", I smiled. "Do you mind if I can use my phone?", Levi asked as he took his phone back. I peeked over his shoulder. "Brat, I knew you were going to see that", he spoke opening the recent conversation with Petra. "I want nothing from her. She was just a umm..." "I know, I get it", I frowned in annoyance. "But I'm totally into you", Levi murmured kissing the top of my head.

"Why were you such a", I asked until Levi cut me off.. "It was like an escape from my problems, and besides it felt good", he responded sighing. "Oi, I only did it when I felt depressed and yeah" "You'll only need me", I murmured before kissing his neck. "It's getting late", Levi groaned getting off my bed. "Sleep here", I grabbed him from his long sleeved shirt. "I don't feel comfortable with these posters and shit", he sighed. "Come on, just for today at least?", I asked looking straight at him knowing he had a thing for my eyes. "Fine", Levi replied before pressing his lips against mine and grabbing my hips making me yelp. "Sorry", Levi whispered in my ear biting my earlobe. "It's okay, I kinda like these marks", I smirked pulling my pants down a bit revealing the spot he grabbed onto harshly. "They're sexy"

Time Skip
Levi POV
Me: Stop texting me

Petra: Why?

Me: I'm not going to reply from his busy my schedule is going to be

Petra: I'm still sending you pics;) besides didn't you like them? Will you send me any?

I sighed deciding not to reply and got out of bed leaving Eren's arms with nothing to hold onto. But he forgot he owns a cat. I had to feed Lucifer who's probably spreading his fur all over the couch. I pushed my phone into my bottom pocket and went down stairs. I had these thoughts running through my mind. Like, how am I suppose to get rid of Petra? She can't know I'm dating this kid. This kid I love.

I spotted Lucifer sprawled onto the couch. I let a small smile scale from my lips as I rubbed his fluffy belly. I could feel the guilty pain in my chest seeing his bandaged up cat. I was careless and injured such a fragile creature. He seemed fond of me. I would've helped the cat either way. But if it wasn't for my clumsiness, I would've not had a sample of Eren. Yeah. I fucking love this cat. I soon fed him some regular cat food and left a bowl of cold water.

I got back to Eren's room where he was taking up all the space and letting drool escape from his mouth. His hair was tangled up and I wanted to brush it real bad. Just then I felt my phone vibrate.

Petra: Don't ignore me

Petra: You can't keep me waiting

I have to think. I can't have her beg for me when I have Eren. Fuck it.

Me: I told you not to text me. I'm not interested. It was nice hanging out for the past few weeks. No hard feelings, but you are not my type, nor a person to begin a relationship with. You shouldn't offer yourself like this when you're worth much more. Maybe someone else will be suitable for your needs...

Petra: Levi, you made me feel special like I was worth something for once in a while. No one has ever treated me like I worth it. Your so perfect. Your personality. Your body. Your rough ways. Your bloody bites. Please, I need you to fuck me right now

Me: Stop acting like a fucking slut. I only fucked you because you were easy and I was almost on the edge of starting a riot if I didn't get my mind off my problems. Start thinking straight and value yourself.

Petra: you don't understand how much I need you. I love you. You love me right?

Me: I'm being honest. I don't love you. You don't either. You only want me for your selfish needs. Also, use proper grammar.

Petra: i'm coming over tomorrow

I felt Eren's arms snake around me as he peeked through my shoulder. I quickly pressed the home button before he saw my conversation. "Hey", Eren smiled half tired. "What are you doing?" "Nothing you should worry about, love", I responded. "Really, "love"?", Eren asked disappointed. "What happened to pretty boy?" "That's for another occasion", I responded with a small smile. "Come closer", Eren yawned. "Wait, I need to get comfortable", I murmured slipping off my clothes.

I laid down and let Eren hug me tight as I were some type of teddy bear, but I didn't mind. My phone kept buzzing with messages, but I didn't want to move from my spot. I felt as if Eren was a cat napping on me and he would wake up at any slight movement I made. And that was the position I slept in this night.

Do you guys mind if I mess around with you all

Do you guys mind if I mess around with you all. I mean, I enjoy your reactions with the unexpected and suspense. So, there'll be more waiting. >:D This fanfic will last longer than any usual one. Anyways, thanks for reading. Bye! \(^o^)/(⌒▽⌒)