Ch21 Spoiled

Any Phan shippers? I'm writing a new Fanfiction (BestFriends?) for my favorite YouTube ship and would appreciate if you check out in my works.

Kinda early, but I had nothing to do toady. Hope you enjoy!

Levi POV
I don't blame Eren for wanting to hit me like that, but my cheek still sting. Eren still looked furious. I couldn't hit him at all. He had a beautiful face and eyes. I'm not lying, but Eren looks hot when he's mad. His eyes looked more intense and bright. "I'm not going out with you until you apologize to, Mikasa", Eren crossed his arms and looked away from me. "Eren, she-", I reached out to caress to cheek, but he slapped my hand away. "Come on, I can get you anything", I pleaded not wanting to apologize at the moment. "I'll make you feel good" Eren stared at me in annoyance as if he were going to burst at any moment. We stayed in silence. "Fine", I let in knowing Eren wouldn't let me touch me of I didn't. "Okay", Eren smiled sweetly as we walked back inside.

Mikasa was laying on the couch probably texting someone since she tapped fast onto her screen. "Mikasa", I called out her, but she still looked at the bright screen in her hands. "Oi, Mikasa" She gave not shits about my presence. Fair enough. I sighed in annoyance. "Hear me out, I just wanted to apologize", I began standing in front of her. I knew she was paying attention. "I love you and E- I didn't mean to be an ass to you on your first day" "Sorry too", Mikasa sighed looking up from her phone. "I shouldn't care too much about Eren", she began. "But he makes a lot of childish mistakes" I could sense Eren's annoyance. He is pretty childish, but that's something that attracted me to him. He gets exited over every little thing, but I heard he has major anger issues.

"Take Eren now, he's probably late", Mikasa looked at Eren apologetically. "So we're  okay?", I asked annoyed. "Kinda", Mikasa replied. "Just leave" "Bye", Eren hugged her and walked by my side as I simply waved at Mikasa.

"Come on", I patted Eren's back then went to my side of the car. I stared the car and glanced at Eren who seemed kinda off. "Eren", I placed hand on his shoulder feeling the tension. "It's hard to stay mad at you", Eren smiled warmly looking down. I raised my hand to his cheek caressing him. His eyes looking back at mine. I couldn't come up with a response, so I pressed my lips against him making Eren relax and give in. I softly kissed him gently biting on his lip. Eren pulled away. "Put some music", he turned on the radio playing a random song that he began to sing along to. Something about taking their time on their ride? (It's with the picture)

"Where are you taking me?", Eren asked . "It's a surprise", I smirked. "No clues?", Eren asked leaning against the window. "It will spoil it", I replied. Eren groaned.

Fifteen minutes later, I had Eren the most exited he's ever been so far. "Levi!", Eren smiled widely hugging me tight. "I've never been here, I could never afford any of these things", he held a huge pikachu plushie in his arms. Yeah, I brought him to this "Otaku" store and he was babbling a bout everything. I pretended to understand him even though I wasn't into it as much as him. I was brightened by how happy he was making my day complete. 

"I can get you anything", I smirked. "Really, cause I feel kinda guilty getting spoiled", Eren blushed. "It's an apology from me", I pecked his lips making sure no one noticed us. "In that case, how much can you waste?", Eren asked with a grin. "I just brought 300", I informed Eren. We looked around finding action figures and manga. "He looks a lot like you", Eren held out a poster. "I'm taking this"

He also grabbed a bunch of plushies and strange candy. "Thank you, I just can't describe the emotions I'm feeling right now", Eren smiled as we stuffed the stuff in the trunk. "I've never been treated this way", he blushed. "Don't think I'm done treating you", I smiled genuinely. "You're smiling more often and it's really cute", Eren complimented before we got inside the car. "Want to get something to eat?", I asked. "Food? Yes!", Eren instantly shot up startling me a bit. "Yeah, so what do you want?", I asked. "Maybe some pizza and wings, I've been eating too much ramen", Eren kept trailing off. "Okay"

Time Skip
I took Eren out to eat and he sure eats a lot. I mean, he ate 5 slices and shit ton. Maybe it's because I don't really have a liking to food. I just eat what I'm meant and have to eat. Probably why I turned to a vegan easily.

"Levi, why do love me?", Eren asked leaning on me. "I'm not really that interesting" "First off, your appearance is adorable. Second, your child like attitude. Third, how happy you can get. I don't want to go on, but let's just say you're perfect and flawless", I spoke. How did I get this romantic? "Let's go back home", Eren murmured. He was kinda tired from what I can tell from his face.

This first date was one of the best ones I've ever had. Eren didn't seem to love me because of my money. He makes me smile over the stupid things he does. On the way back home. Eren fell asleep. It wasn't the stereotypical scenario where he softly snores and opens his mouth a bit. No. He snores really loud and he was drooling all over himself. I smiled a bit. I don't expect him to be perfect. I got out and carried Eren. He wasn't so heavy for a tall guy. I hate the height difference. I feel as if Eren could top me if he wanted to. Not that I would mind. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure who tops.

I carelessly threw him on his bed and went to get out the stuff we bought. I felt like decorating his room for him. He wouldn't mind. Would he? I shrugged and laid the the Pikachu plushie beside him while I placed the other small ones on the bedside. I took out that poster he wanted. He looked a lot like me making me think it was based of me a bit. I pinned it on the wall with the other posters and drawings. Eren could be an artist of he didn't want to box. I made sure to kiss his cheek before leaving him. I sure spoiled the heck out of him. Why do I deserve someone like him?

Bye!