Ch28 Acceptance

That feeling when you're favorite band or artist is going to perform near you, but you're either poor or the tickets or sold out. Yeah. 😌That's how I feel right now. Anyways, here's a new goddamn chapter! 🤗

Levi POV
Eren suddenly shoved me away from him making me fall with a loud thud on the floor. "U-Uh, Mikasa, I-", Eren began to speak, but stopped when I stood up. "You disturbed us", I spoke furrowing my brows. "Couldn't you knock?" Mikasa looked down covering her face. "Fuck, I'm going to have some weird images", she spoke. "Look, I don't want to talk to you guys like this" She pointed out the fact that I were stark naked. "Umm, yeah, just give us a moment" Mikasa nodded and left closing the door.

Eren looked terrified. "Your sister should understand", I spoke trying to make him relax. "That I'm dating a man 15 years older than me that's her brother?", Eren looked furious now. "I don't think this will work out for long, Levi" "Shut up and change", I sighed pulling on some random clothes. "But my clothes aren't here", Eren spoke unsure. "Just get a robe", I replied.

"Levi, how am I going to explain?" Eren asked with a cute pout. I got on my toes and pecked his lips. "Let me sort this out with her", I spoke caressing his face. "Okay, just don't get too mad", Eren sighed pulling me into a warm embrace. "You were amazing", Eren whispered complimenting me. "That's only the beginning", I grinned. Eren blushed and shoved me away playfully.

"Okay, Mikasa's probably waiting outside us", I groaned as I opened the door revealing Mikasa who was patiently waiting for us. "You see?" I closed the door on Eren's face not wanting him to come over. Mikasa silently led me downstairs. "I'm okay with this, it's just that I had too many things to process today", Mikasa spoke calmly. "I just don't want anyone to hurt him" "What makes you think I'll hurt Eren?", I asked secretly pissed. "Then this awkward age gap you two have. Also, the fact that you're my brother who just suddenly wants to be part of my life that makes a living out of boxing. It's not that you're a bad guy or anything since you're letting us stay over, but I feel responsible for Eren after his mother died. I stared at her surprised and speechless. "I love Eren and I think I'll love you too after a while. I think I'll let you two be, but please treat him right. He can some major mood swings and really delicate for a boxer. I want the best for him. You both are my only family and I don't want to fuck this up. I'm sorry for being a bitch" Mikasa looked tears eyes as she looked at me.

I sighed. "I understand how it feels to have adopted siblings and  wanting the best for them. You're not a bitch even though you haven't learned to knock. I'll treat Eren like a royal. Trust me", I smirked pulling her in for a hug. "I'm a asshole, so we're even. We're related anyways" "yeah", Mikasa hugged back tight. "Are we good" "yes", I responded. We soon pulled away. "Just please don't be noisy", Mikasa groaned. "I'll try", I grinned. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

I noticed a Eren looking at us from the corner of my eye. He looked extremely happy. "Eren, I see you", I spoke making him jump a bit. "Oh, I just couldn't help, but come along", Eren giggled coming over to me and hugged me tight. He went to hug Mikasa as soon as he pulled away from me. "You don't mind us?", Eren asked Mikasa. "How does he make you feel?", Mikasa asked sighing. "It's a weird feeling I get every time I'm around him. It's a good feeling. He's so nice, yet so cold. He wants the best for me. Like, he tries hard and spoils me. I can go on, but I'm going to say, I love Levi", Eren responded blushing. "I guess so. I'm fine with it", Mikasa shrugged her shoulders. "We're not telling anyone until I turn 18", Eren informed her. "You know, because it's kinda illegal" "I understand. I'm okay with it if you're happy", Mikasa smiled warmly. It turned into a filthy hug fest and sappy comments.

Time Skip (Eren's bedroom)
"I told you not to worry", I spoke before kissing Eren's cheek. "Is it too much to ask if I tell you I want to go to Twenty One Pilots's concert?", Eren asked in low and shy voice. "You know I'll do anything you want", I smirked grabbing his cheek. "Don't do that", Eren slapped my hand away. "You're skin is really soft", I complimented caressing his cheek. "Too soft" "That's not helping since I'm planning to toughen up you know", Eren groaned.

I quickly threw Eren on his bed and sat by him. "What's with your obsession with these things?", I asked looking around his room. "You should become an artist" "Art is something I'll be focusing on after I finish my boxing career", Eren replied. "You have your life planned out?", I asked leaning on him. "Yeah, I may look unorganized, but I yeah", Eren smiled. "Anyways, why do you have a job when you can just stay at home and lay down?" "I like being active", I reply. "Besides, animals is something I really love other than you"

"Why won't you quit if you're training me?", Eren asked lying his head on my lap. "I was thinking about", I replied. "I might because I want some time spent with you" "Do you think I'm strong?", Eren asked as I played with his wavy locks of hair. "I'll decide when it's time", I shrugged. "It's getting late, I'm going back to-" Eren grabbed me from behind before I could leave and forced me back onto the bed. "Sleep here", Eren whispered. "At least while I'm awake" "I'll be wherever you want for as long as you want", I relied giving him a small kiss. "Stay with me forever", Eren murmured hugging me tight. "As you wish, pretty boy", I replied enjoying his warmth.

I can't wait for a new school. Meeting new people. Waking up early. Homework. Depression. A of course no music not anime for about eight hours. Fun, right? 🙂

I was obviously joking. 🙃Once I'm back in school, I don't think I'll be updating  this recently. Also, thanks for reading all these chapters, I promise an interesting storyline and ending. Bye! 😎👌