CH6 Please Don't Remember

At last!

ErenPOV
Mikasa's eyes were intimidating me. "Eren we don't have all day for this", she groaned. We were in silence for about more than 5 minutes. "I-i umm...", I literally had no idea how to explain. Mikasa's not stupid. She usually knows what's up with me.

"I know", Mikasa sighed. "You like to fool around already, but make sure to use condoms, Eren" Mikasa's stare was terrifying and too serious. She thinks I'm straight. Well I kinda am. I shrugged the idea off.

"I'm going to sleep goodnight", Mikasa yawned and left. I felt so tired and weak that I couldn't bear to get up. I groaned forcing my ass of the couch. I could still feel the way Levi's teeth sank into my skin. I got to my room and instantly threw myself on the warm bedsheets. My room's simple. Band and anime merchandise I buy online scattered around the room. My bed's plain white just like my walls used to be until I decorated them with characters made with spray paint.

I drifted to a deep sleep...

Levi POV
My stomach began to ache as my head pounded. I quickly got off the bed and ran into the bathroom. I instantly threw up gallons of waste into the toilet. I began to catch my breath. My breath was horrendously gross. I also had painful diarrhea. Ugh!

I brushed my teeth as soon as I finished with that shit. I looked at myself in the mirror realizing I was topless and had tangled hair. Great. I checked my phone at it was 11 PM.

I then remembered I was suppose to meet up Eren at the gym this afternoon. I pulled on a white sweatshirt and loose red shorts. I slipped on my white boxing shoes. I fixed my hair in front of the mirror and made sure to remove my piercings. (Tragus, Inner conch, and snug piercing)  Yeah, I forget to include my piercings. They don't matter though.

I quickly dashed down the stair almost tripping on Lucifer. "What?" Oh yeah, Eren left his cat with me. I knelt down and petted the small cat. He began to purr and rub his head against my head. I warmly smiled at how cute he was. I served him tuna and water in a bowl and set it on the floor.

I really don't eat, so I just sip on my usual tea. My phone vibrated. It was a message Petra. I unlocked my phone and read: "Had a horrible time spent with you. You ruined my expensive dress and makeup. I just thought I'll get a nice time. Not drive your drunk ass back home and wait for my friends to pick me up. Hope you lose your job for pedophilia. Eren'a just 17"

What the hell happened last night. I don't even like the kid. I still need an explanation for my hickeys. I had time to time to spare, so I sprawled on the couch and watched The Walking Dead.

Eren POV
I woke up feeling rather sick. I was to lazy to get up, so I reached for my phone that was scattered onto the floor. It was 1. Wait. Erwin wants me at the gym at 2. Saturday.  I groaned and picked lifted my myself off the bed. I went into the  bathroom and brushed my teeth getting rid of my bad breath.  I looked at myself in the mirror. My neck was marked and bruised up. I how did I get that?

I threw of my clothing from last night and slipped on training clothing. I slipped on a green sweatshirt and loose white shorts. My boxing shoes are white unlike my usual black gloves.

I heard my phone buzz. I took it out and read: "Levi's waiting for you", Erwin texted me. Shit. I'm late. I quickly dashed out the house with my gym bag. I didn't say goodbye to anyone since the house was empty as usual. Dad was rarely home during the day. He works much harder than what he used to ever since mom died.

I had to walk to the gym. It was close by anyways. I started to remember what  happened last night. I got drunk and joked around with Levi and Petra. Then Levi was throwing up and...