[Yuma Ending]

"Ne... Ruka-chan... what's wrong?" Kanato asked Ruka as she sighed. "I don't know.... I think I need some time alone..." Ruka said before she stood up and proceeded to the door. "I'll just walk out for a bit..." Ruka stated as she closed the door behind her.

Ruka walked around town mindlessly until something caught her attention. She saw an outdoor market just across the street. The basket of tomatos in particular grasped her sight.

She walked slowly to the basket and grabbed one tomato. She let her hand feel it before chuckling to herself.

"Yuma's tomatos are definitely fresher than this...." Ruka mumbled as she stared at the tomato.

"Excuse me, How much are the seeds?" A voice spoke behind her. A voice way too familiar not to recognize.

Ruka immediately turned around and saw the person she was thinking just now.

When Yuma realized Ruka was in front of him, his eyes widened and his mouth gapped. He then ran away like a coward, leaving Ruka stunned.

"What the fuck!? Why the hell was Ruka there!!??" Yuma shouted to himself as he placed his hand on the wall, trying to catch his breath.

"You do know I live in this town right...?" A voice spoke beside his neck which gave him shivers.

"R-Ruka!" He exclaimed.

"Why did you you run away from me...?"

Yuma then punched the wall beside him. (Yes... Subaru moment) "I can't face you.... not right now, not ever," Yuma said in a lonesome voice as he averted his gaze from Ruka.

Ruka then grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her. "Right now I want you to face me!" Ruka shouted which shocked Yuma. "I don't care if you don't want to face me after this but just listen...."

Ruka took a deep breath before continuing, "I love you... I know a lot of things happened but... you were the only one I could think of... Those things you did to me are truly cruel but... for some reason the only thing I could remember if your genuine kindness.... That's all I wanted to say..."

Ruka let go of Yuma's chin and slowly walked off. Suddenly a hand grabbed her arm and slam her on the wall. Yuma placed his hands beside Ruka's head, leaving her with no escape.

"You really think I'll let you go after that speech?" Yuma asked with his face bright as a tomato.

Ruka gripped on his shirt as some tears formed in her eyes. Yuma slowly raised her chin and licked the tears on her cheeks. (DO NOT JUDGE ME FOR I ALWAYS SEE THIS IN ANIME)

"Don't cry... I also love you stupid," Yuma said which cause Ruka to smile. They slowly leaned towards each other and gave a passionate kiss.