Chapter 1

The young girl held unto her knees and cried in the middle of the darkness. How many times has she called out for someone yet no one came. She is alone... scared... in the dark. This was not the place she ought to be. Why is she here? She has no clue either. She's been trapped in darkness for days now. If she wasn't a vampire then she would have probably died from starvation.

"Get up," an orange haired boy said. The girl blinked a few times adjusting her eyes to the light. She dried her tears and stood up. "Come here," the boy commanded which the girl followed. As soon as she got close enough the boy tied her wrists. "Just making sure you don't do anything stupid."

"Good morning M neko-chan~" a blonde boy greeted as soon as the girl entered the room. She was forced into a sit infront of the dining table. She looked at the people who kidnapped her and glared at them. "M neko-chan kowai~~" (scary) the blonde boy said. Then a purple head boy enetered while ruffling his hair. He sat on the chair just infront of the girl. "I see we haven't properly introduce ourselves. We are the Mukami brothers. I am Ruki and the blonde one is Kou. That one leaning on the wall is Yuma," Ruki said introducing themselves. "Isn't rude not to introduce yourself M neko-chan~?" Kou said which made the girl flinch. "Im... Ruka.... Sakamaki Ruka.." "hmmm..." Ruki hummed. "I don't think that that's your name... Elizabeth," Ruki said which made Ruka snap her head towards him. She froze at the name that was called to her. "Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry...." She kept murmuring while her head was down. "What was that M neko chan~?" Kou asked while bending down to reach Ruka's level. Yuma made a 'tsk' sound and grabbed Ruka's shoulder. "Can you stop? It's really annoy-" He stopped talking when he saw Ruka crying while she keeps on repeating 'Im Sorry.' Yuma then started shaking her but that just made her cry harder. Ruki stood up and said, "Yuma that's enough." "But she-" before Yuma could speak Ruki dismissed him. Kou also exited with Yuma which left Ruka all alone with Ruki.