[Laito Ending]

Ruka wandered again inside the enormous mansion. As she walked along the hallway she heard a very beautiful melody. She peeked through the door and saw Laito playing the piano.

"Why don't you just come in koneko-chan~?" Laito spoke as he kept his eyes close. Ruka slowly entered the room and quietly admired Laito's wonderful music.

Once the peice was over, Ruka clapped her hands in praise of Laito. Laito smiled at Ruka and said, "Come sit with me koneko-chan~" Ruka sat down beside Laito and stared at the piano in front of her. "Want to play it?" Laito asked. Ruka nodded and pressed her fingers against the piano. A very terrible sound then came out which made Laito laugh. "Sorry koneko-chan but that was really hilarious," Laito said between his laughs.

Ruka pouted which caused Laito to cover his face. "Can you stop being cute for just a second?" Laito said as he continued to cover his face. He then held Ruka's shoulders and said, "I've been holding it for a while now but...I want to tell you that.... I really love you Ruka. You're different from all the girls I met. It drives me crazy because I want to touch you but at the same time I can't, because I fear that I might hurt you." Laito chuckled and continued, "It's weird right? I love you but then I don't want you to end up with me." Laito then stood up and ruffled Ruka's hair while saying, "If you pick one of my brothers then promise me you'll pick someone you really love and someone who will never hurt you." 

Laito then walked towards the door but was stopped

Laito then walked towards the door but was stopped. Ruka held him from the back and silent sobs were heard. "Koneko-chan...." Laito said silently. "How can you say that? How can you just give up on me like that? I don't care if you hurt me or not! Because! Because..... I love you as well," Ruka sobbed behind Laito. Laito was left speechless and soon streams of tears fell from his eyes. He turned around and held Ruka and said, "I love you Ruka... I love you so much...." "I love you too...." Ruka replied while smiling.