Chapter 29

"I love..... Elizabeth," Ruka stated as she lifts her stuffed bunny. "EHHH????" All the brothers reacted. Heinz sweatdropped and cleared his throat before saying, "Im not sure by what you mean princess." Ruka slowly brought Elizabeth down to her stomach and said, "Yui.... she said that love is a mixture of all emotions.... Im happy whenever Im with her but when Im not I feel sad..... I was angry and guilty when I lost her in the fire.... I was even jealous of Teddy when she was gone.... That's why.... I love her...and I want to marry her..." All the brothers sweatdropped and was confuse on what to do. Heinz held his forehead thinking on how to explain to Ruka that that's not how Love works.

Suddenly a hand went on top of Ruka's shoulder. "You really do love Elizabeth don't you?" Shu said after seeing Ruka's warm face. Ruka nodded and so Shu grabbed her other shoulder and faced her towards him. "How bout me? Do you feel the same about me? Well... i know one thing for sure... I lov-" Shu was then cut off when Ayato covered his mouth and Laito and Kanato pulled him away from Ruka. Reiji lifted his glasses and spoke, "How childish." The brothers looked at him expecting a reaction. Reiji went close to Ruka and said, "If you actually didn't notice then I'll be the one to say it. Ruka all of us.... Shu, Ayato, Laito, Kanato, Subaru, and me.... We love you." Ruka's eyes then widen and the brother's mouth were left hanging. It was silent and the only thing that was heard was Elizabeth dropping to the floor.

Didn't expect that huh? Muwahahahahaha you probably thought she loves Yui didn't yah? Anyways enjoy the story!