Chapter 28

"Marriage is a ritual to make two people be one," Karl Heinz explained. "But those people needs to be inlove with each other," Shu added before glaring at his father. Heinz glared back but then averted his eyes towards Ruka. 'Love....?' Ruka thought to herself.

*****flashback*****

Yui's POV

I sighed once more before looking at Ruka. "So Ruka we will now start with our first lesson," I said to Ruka while she is sitted on a chair facing me. i pointed a stick to the board and read what it said, "Emotion." I breathe and continued, "Emotion has different factors. there is Joy,Sadness,Anger,Guilt,Envy and love." Ruka tilted her head signaling she has never heard this before. "Joy is when you feel good or Happy. The most used for joy is a smile or a laugh," I said as I gave her an example of a smile. "Next is Sadness. Sadness is when you feel sad. This is often detected when a person is frowning or crying. Anger is when you feel angry and hatred. Usually seen when people furrow their eyebrows. Guilt is when you feel bad for something you did. It has the same signs in sadness. and Envy is when you feel jealous at someone." I explained all the emotions. pheew. Ruka was still waiting for something so I asked her, "What's wrong Ruka?" she pointed to the board and said, "you... haven't explain that one..."  Love... honestly I can't explain that. "Lets just say love is something complicated. love is like a mixture of all these emotions ok?" I explained to Ruka. She nodded and stood up saying, "thank you Sensei." and bowed. I also bowed and that was the end of our first lesson.

*****end of flashback*****

"So do you have anyone in your mind that you would want to marry?" Heinz said finally snapping Ruka back to reality. All the brothers gulped before looking at Ruka. Ruka tilted her head and thought of just one person. She opened her mouth to say the name and all the brothers slowly got nearer to Ruka. "I love....."

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES, I AM THAT EVIL. WHO DOESN'T LIKE CLIFFHANGERS RIGHT? >:) ANYWAYS HOPE YOU CONTINUE READING EVEN THOUGH THE AUHOR IS AN A HOLE XD OH! AND PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I SHOULD DO WIH THE MUKAMI. THATS ALL FOR NOW MY LITTLE KONEKO-CHAN~