Chapter 8

Ruka sat on her bed and tried to remember her past but it would only cause pain in her head. A soft knock was heard outside. Ruka stood up and opened the door. Azusa stood in Ruka's door step. "Ruka... can we take a walk....?" Azusa asked and Ruka agreed.

As they walked together in the garden Azusa kept glancing at Ruka. He suddenly stopped and Ruka came to his side. He slowly faced Ruka and said, "Ne... Ruka... No matter happens... please don't hate me..." Azusa's was full of sincerity that's why Ruka just nodded.

The next day Ruka was called to the living room. All the brothers were gathered and had a serious look. Ruka sat beside Kou and stared at all of them. "Ruka... I know this might be sudden but we have to move away from this place," Ruki said in a serious tone. "Those people are searching for us. It's not so long before they find us," Ruki kept explaining. Ruka nodded in which Yuma said, "But it's not just moving we have to do. We might have to train you again for safety purposes."

The group entered the house that was found deep in the forest. They all dropped their bags and sat down. "Well.... guess we're staying here then," Yuma commented. "Isn't this fun~? It's just like camping~~" Kou cheered. Ruki closed his eyes for a bit and said, "You're being too loud."

Azusa showed Ruka her room and helped her carry her bags there. When he was about to leave Ruka tug his shirt. "Azusa.... Why are they chasing us...?" Ruka asked with her head bowed. Azusa faced her and said, "Those people.... they are the Sakamaki brothers...." Ruka immidiately rose her head at the name. "Sakamaki...?" She asked. Azusa nodded his head and continued, "Those brothers kidnapped you after killing your father and mother...." Azusa clenched his teeth and tried to continue again, "but.... we were able to rescue you from that horrid place..." "I see... so if it wasn't for you guys I would have stayed there...." Ruka said softly. Azusa bit his lip from all the guilt he felt.