[Kou Ending]

"Now, in order to get this gas molecule you'll have to pair it wi-" Reiji was interuppted when the window suddenly burst open. Shattering glass was heard through out the mansion.

"I'll borrow M Neko-chan for a bit ne~" a certain blonde said as he grabbed Ruka and disappeared.

"Am I the only one who's getting a deja vu?" Reiji commented.

>>>

"Where are you taking me...?" Ruka asked while Kou carried her bridal style. Kou ignored Ruka's question and proceeded to run through the forest.

"Are you.... going to kidnap me again....?" Kou suddenly came to a halt. He glanced at Ruka and saw tiny beads of tears falling down her cheeks. He settled her down before hugging her tightly. "K-kou?" Ruka said with a muffled voice. "I missed you... I missed you Ruka," Kou said which shocked Ruka. She broke their hug and stared at Kou with big eyes. "K-kou... that's the first time you called me by my name..." Ruka commented. Kou smirked and said, "Why? Do you prefer me calling you M Neko-chan?" He then trapped Ruka with both arms which gave her no chance of escape.

She stared at Kou's eyes then smiled. This took Kou by surprise but still got back his composture. "I very much prefer Ruka..." Ruka stated.

Still with a smile, Ruka started letting out a few tears. "What's wrong?" Kou asked. "You're right.... I really don't need anyone else as long as I have you..." Ruka explained.

Kou then collapsed on his knees while holding his head. "Kou!" Ruka panicked.

"I can't believe you still remembered that... Tsk! I can't call you M Neko-chan anymore since you're clearly not a masochist. You're definitely a sadist for killing me with just a sentence," Kou said which earned him a laugh from Ruka.

 You're definitely a sadist for killing me with just a sentence," Kou said which earned him a laugh from Ruka

"It's not funny! I totally thought my heart stopped for a moment," Kou shouted while gripping his chest. He continued to whine until something very unexpected happened. Ruka gave him a peck on the forehead. "W-w-what are y-" Kou was cut off when Ruka said, "Me too.... My heart stopped every time I heard you call me M Neko-chan..."

"I know that was suppose to be something really sweet and all but it somehow sounded like a Azusa's fetish," Kou said which completely ruined the mood. Ruka was about to punch him but grew weak when Kou suddenly planted his lips on her.

"I love you Ruka," Kou said while holding her cheeks. Ruka smiled while saying, "I love you too..."