[Azusa Ending]

"Ruka, there is a mail for you outside," Reiji spoke. Ruka looked at him with her usual sleepy eyes and nodded. She stood up and made her way to the door.

She picked up a strange letter that said:

Ruka... I know you'll never forgive me but please let me have a chance to talk to you. I'll be waiting at the park near our school...  I hope you come.

Ruka tilted her head to the side before looking back at the mansion. 'Should I go...?' She asked herself.

>>>

In the end... She did go and was surprise to see Azusa waiting for her.

Once Azusa caught sight of her, he panicked and started running her way. Because of carelessness he tripped over a rock which grazed his knee.  Ruka rushed to his side and looked at his wound. Before she could even touch Azusa's knee, Azusa grabbed her hands. "R-ruka...  Please forgive me...  For everything...  If you want, I can hurt myself more so you would forgive me..." Azusa said in a shaky voice. He then brought out a knife and was about to cut himself but Ruka was able to slap the knife away from him.

"W-why...?" Azusa said in shock. Ruka's soft eyes landed on Azusa and she said, "I would never ask you to do that..." Somehow this made Azusa feel worse. He stood up and shouted, "WHY?!?  WHY RUKA!?!  YOU SHOULD'NT LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE GENTLE EYES!!  HIT ME!  KICK ME!  SLAP ME! PLEASE HATE ME RUKA!!!"

 He stood up and shouted, "WHY?!?  WHY RUKA!?!  YOU SHOULD'NT LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE GENTLE EYES!!  HIT ME!  KICK ME!  SLAP ME! PLEASE HATE ME RUKA!!!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ruka grabbed Azusa's hand in order for him to stop hitting himself. When Azusa looked at Ruka's eyes, he saw tears falling down. "Why...?" He asked again softly. Ruka looked at him in the eye and smiled while saying, "Don't you remember? I promised that I'll never hate you no matter what happens... and plus... There's no way I can hate the man I love.."

Azusa then fell to his knees as if his energy was sucked up. "Me too...  I love you as well...  That's why I wanted you to hate me..." Azusa spoke. 

Ruka then tilted her head to the side as she said, "Azusa....  You do know that...  I don't have any S&M fetishes right...?"

...

"I-I know that!  It's just...  I want you to punish me no matter what!" Azusa shouted. Ruka then spoke, "then...  As punishment...  I want you to stay with me forever Azusa..." Azusa's face then became flushed but then gave Ruka a smile as he said, "I'll gladly accept that punishment."