Chapter 9

"Put more force in your kicks"

"ne~~ can you hit harder than that M neko-chan~?"

"What are you? A snail? Dodge faster!"

"It's okay... just try harder next time..."

It's been days of training and Ruka has been developing. At first she thought she couldn't even hit, yet the more days pass the more stronger she gets.

Because of the stories told by the Mukami brothers, a hatred for the Sakamaki brothers grew inside Ruka. She swore to get her revenge on the brothers.

"Ruka... can you sit down first...?" Azusa asked. Ruka stopped punching the punching bag infront of her and stared at Azusa. She walked beside him and sat on the couch. "May... may I see your hands...?"  Ruka then raise her hands and Azusa grabbed them. He then saw bruising and touched them. Ruka flinched and gave a pained reaction. "D-does it hurt...?" Azusa asked. Ruka shook her head and said, "No... It doesn't hurt..." Ruka then pulled Azusa's bandage and continued, "Not as much as this anyway...." Azusa's eyes widen and was in a state of shock. "You knew...?" Ruka nodded and touched Azusa's fresh scars. "I don't know why you do this but... I know inside you're hurt... the reason...? I don't know... but what I do know is you need someone at your side.." Ruka said then gave an embrace to Azusa. Azusa's eyes the produced droplets of tears that rolled down his cheeks. 'Why...? Why does it feel like I longed for someone to say this...?' Azusa thought to himself.

When Azusa exited the room he was greeted by Ruki. They passed eachother but a soft whisper was heard from Ruki. "Don't let her get to you." Azusa stopped with his head down. "I know..." he murmured as he made a fist.