Chapter 26

Ruka sat on her bed and held Elizabeth. She stared at every feature of the stuffed animal and smiled to herself. 'He got everything right...' Ruka thought as she remembered what Kanato told her.

"It might not be the same Elizabeth but... I tried my best making her look exactly the same...."

Ruka smiled once again as she remembered her encounter with Kanato. Suddenly a hand ruffled her head. When she took a glance she saw Ayato seating beside her but was looking at another direction. "It's unfair..." Ayato started as he still held Ruka's head. "Im suppose to be the one who makes you smile like that..." He said which caused him to have a faint blush on his cheeks. "Say Ruka.... do you really remember everything now? Do you remember when you first arrived in this mansion? Do you remember how mean I was to you back then?" Ayato stated as his face slowly got closer to Ruka's. "And how.... I stole your first kiss..." his face got closer and closer that Ruka could already feel his breath on her skin, but before Ayato could even plant his lips on Ruka, he was met by a force. (May the force be with you XD) Ayato fell on his back and when he glanced back at Ruka she was being carried by Laito. "Im sorry ro ruin the moment Ayato-kun~ but I won't let you steal another kiss from Koneko-chan~" Laito said before disappearing in thin air. "Fuck," Ayato cursed under his breath.

"Laito....?" Ruka called out to the male carrying her. "Hmm?" He hummed with his eyes close. "When do you plan on letting me go...?" Laito smirked before letting Ruka down. Before Ruka could take a step, Laito pulled her hand and let her fall on his chest. He held her back with his arms and squeezed her tight. "I don't plan on letting you go... ever..." Laito whispered to Ruka's ear.

Ruka walked towards the living room and saw Reiji sitting on the couch. When he noticed Ruka's presence he stood up and walked towards her. He stopped right infront of her and handed her a bottle. Ruka tilted her head in confusion and so Reiji explained, "This is a potion for your... personality problems when you're sick. I've been working on this... umm... for a while now. I was just waiting for the time I can give this to you." Ruka smiled and took the bottle from his hand. "Thank you..." Ruka said as she held the bottle near her. Reiji adjusted his glasses in attempt to hide his red cheeks and said, "you're welcome."