🌸Chapter 3🌸

Your POV
Rap Monster was sitting next to me, and he asked me what my name was. But then when I was about to answer I was interrupted by him saying-

Rap Monster's POV
"WAIIIIT YOUR Y/N!!!!!" I shouted pretty loudly. I got a few glances, she nodded and took off​ the mouth mask and cap she was wearing.

She smiled. Jungkook suddenly leapt up from his seat behind us and shout-whispered, "NO WAY REALLY!!!!!???"

Y/n had seemed confused on what was going on. I glanced at my phone again and listened to what I was watching.

She was doing a ballet dance to one of our songs...

Woah. What's this? How-shes trending at number one on YouTube.

I quickly took out my ear buds and shoved the phone in her face.

Jungkook was still in awe. Being the weird maknae he is.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I COULDN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T REALIZE. But I mean this is probably one of the reasons why Namjoon is the leader and not me.

But she has 6.3 million subscribers on YouTube. And she only has 8 videos, but honestly she has a lot of talent.

She's seems really candid almost as if she doesn't even feel like she's being recorded. For some reason she still seemed super confused.

YOUR POV
I was in absolute shock, how can a normal, highschool​ graduate be known by these worldwide Anakin legends.

But then I was confused.

How on Earth would they know me. Like the only shit I can do is cook...and occasionally dress well.

Rap Monster shoved his phone in my face, and the phone just cracked and turned off.

I started laughing so hard because his phone had just cracked. He seemed kind of sad but smiled.

Wait was it because of my face? I probably look so ugly when I'm laughing.

"Wait how do you know me? Oh yeah I do know you're from BTS. I'm actually a big fan." I said. They seemed kind of awestruck.

J-HOPE'S POV
I walked over to my seat. Great. I was sitting next to Namjoon. But as I was gonna start singing Despacito. I WAS SHOCKED. "BOI YOU'RE Y/N!!!!!" I SHOUTED. Jungkook and rap monster both looked over in a duh-face.

She was blushing and confused. Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung walked over and started fan-boying...?

"OMG UR Y/NNNN~!!!" Jimin and Taehyung shouted.

They both looked at her with wide and bright eyes. Legit it seemed like Jin was crying and did Yoongi suddenly become an anime character.

But of course I was dancing weirdly. Namjoon was getting dirty looks from the rest of the passengers.

"Guys you need to quiet down..." He had whispered.

Everyone soon became situated.
(Here's an image of how the seating arrangements were.srry I gave up on writing so that's why it looks bad)

srry I gave up on writing so that's why it looks bad)