🌸Chapter 10: water park pt 0.5🌸

BOI IM FEELING MOTIVATED. SO IMMA TRY TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN. I WILL TRY TO DOUBLE UPDATE OVER THE WEEKEND ANYWAY THIS IS A GUD CHAPTER. THANKS FOR LIKE 900 READS.
(rip caps lock)
watchthevidhighriceisamazing
----------------------------------------------------

Mark POV

As I got up I saw Jackson awake along with Jinyoung. I checked my phone while sitting in bed to see that y/n had sent a bunch of memes. Oh the poor child, she's been infected by that- what was his name?

Oh yeah Saeyoung. Isn't he supposed to be a devoted Catholic, someone better shove a Bible in his face.

Jackson POV

I was getting something to drink from the kitchen area, and I just see a glaring mark at his phone. I was wondering what was going through his head. So I said,"Aren't I the hottest man alive?"

"Pshh yeah" he replied

"Boi are you okay?"

"HES INFECTED HER WITH MEMES. THE INFECTION MAY HAVE SPREAD THROUGH THE BED."

(yes I waste my time to do stuff like this)

"Ya nasty. Don't make it sound like that." I added,"Memes aren't even that bad"

"Here wanna see one she sent to our group chat?" He said with his chin out.

"Oh boi..."

"I know right. She's become like antisocial."

"Wait doesnt she have social anxiety?"

Seungkwan burst through the door yelling,"Can you guys not! I'm getting my beauty sleep!!!!!"

"Oh boy. And what is going on?" Bambam said as he dabbed with sleepy eyes.

"Okay seriously?."saeyoung had said while spinning a fidget spinner.

"You guys really need to chill. Because this girl is about to be pissed if you don't shut up."y/n had said.

"I'mma sleep with y/n" seungkwan said.

"WOAH-NO! HELL NO. BITCH WHAT. U STALKER YOU LIVE 10 FLOORS AWAY. YOU CANT EVEN HEAR US."

"Yeahhhhhhh...you guys are pretty loud. The main reason we could hear you guys is that your ego is so large it mutes every other sound." sehun said.

"When did you guys get in here?" Sanha asked who also appeared out of nowhere.

"WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE IN GOT7'S DORM?!" Namjoon said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if girls generation or twice showed up in here..."Yugyeom had said.

The room was silent for a moment or two.

"So uhhh. Now that everyone is awake we kinda need everyone who isn't got7 or y/n to shoo." I said trying to act nice.

"Kay dont forget to give me your number?"chanyeol hwd said while winking.

The lit author POV(yeah I'm lit)

Soon everyone had left, even seungkwan after much complaint. Turns out that the bois had wanted to take y/n to a water park. They wanted her to have fun but that wasnt the only reason.

~le time skip to at the water park~

Jungkook POV

So all the group had decided we would get time slots with y/n. We would all get her for an hour, but we just decided to abandon that saeyoung kid.

Order:

Seventeen 9:30-10:30
BTS (or beyond the scene) 10:30-11:30
Astro 11:30-12:30
Lunch break 12:30-1
Got7 1-2
And hopefully some stuff later.

Sometimes I like Seventeen and other times I dont. I mean look at how immature they are. They're fighting over y/n. Obviously, they shouldn't. They need to take an example from BTS.

Saeyoung POV

Little do they know, I'm a hacker and they have no knowledge that I know what they're doing. So I decided to go with them in my amazing car.

Your Pov

So I didn't bring my swimsuit, nor was I planning to buy one. I'm here with now 34 guys and one girl. Wearing a swimsuit. They expect a bikini, damn these bois be nasty. Of course I was forced to because a member of SNSD, Taeyeon, thought it'd be a good idea. So we went shopping she chose one, and I chose one. I chose a one piece and she chose a bikini.

"Do you know how many guys are gonna die for you?!" She squealed.

"Yeah. That's not the point."

"Too bad. I'm paying for you and you're gonna wear a bikini.

"No I'm not. That likelihood is about as likely as me getting a girlfriend."

"Aren't you straight?"

"Exactly. Impossible."

After much convincing I was forced to wear the bikini. I decided to wear an oversized button down shirt over it with some baggy shorts. At most I would wade in the kiddie-pool.

(I feel so bad my auto-correct suggestions thing keeps going to bikini. I'mma have to change the settings now.)

Well water park here I come. Yay.

---------------------------------------
So that's it. Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm planning to make a chapter dedicated to each group so yeah. AND EVEN WORSE Y'ALL KNOW G-DRAGON RIGHT?! HIS CONCERT IS TODAY RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE I LIVE. AND OF COURSE I HAVE TO BE ON A FUCKING VACATION WHEN THIS HAPPENS. I ACTUALLY WANT TO KMS.
------------------------------------------------